Jungkook

Hope you'll like it! 💜

It was a particularly chilly day in Seoul, and the members of BTS had been rehearsing for their upcoming concert non-stop. They were all feeling the strain, but none more so than Jungkook. He had been feeling run down for a few days, but he had been soldiering on, unwilling to let his illness get in the way of their preparations.

However, his body had other plans. During their final rehearsal, Jungkook started feeling more and more unwell. His head was throbbing, and his throat was sore. By the end of their performance, Jungkook was little more than a tired, feverish shell of his usual self.

As Jin gathered the rest of the group to discuss their upcoming tour, he couldn't help but notice the state Jungkook was in. "Hey, Kookie, are you feeling okay?" he asked, concerned.

Jungkook tried to shrug it off, but his body betrayed him as he let out a hacking cough. "Yeah, I'm good, just a little under the weather," he said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Jin wasn't convinced. "Come on, let's get you to bed. The rest of us can handle the tour talk."

As Jungkook got up to leave, he stumbled a little, and Jimin caught him before he fell. "Hey, take it easy, buddy. We can't have our maknae fainting on us," he said, as the other members nodded in agreement.

Taehyung chimed in, "Yeah, we can't have him getting sick and missing out on all the fun. You know how much he loves to perform!"

Jungkook mustered up a tired smile, "Thanks guys, I'll be fine, it's just a little cold. Don't worry about me. I'll catch up on the tour plans tomorrow."

But the other members weren't having it. "No way, Jungkook. You need to rest, and we're going to make sure you do," said Yoongi, who seemed to suddenly take charge.

With that, they all walked Jungkook back to his room, making sure he was comfortably settled before leaving him to rest. Throughout the night, the other members took turns checking on him, bringing him soup and medication, and providing him with company.

As the night wore on, Jungkook's symptoms only seemed to worsen. His fever climbed higher, and he was wracked with chills. He spent most of his time drifting in and out of a fitful sleep.

Jin, who had worked as a nurse in his past life, monitored Jungkook's condition carefully, taking his temperature every hour, wiping his forehead, and slipping ice packs under his pillow to help reduce his fever.

By morning, when the rest of the members came to check on Jungkook, they could see the toll his illness had taken. His cheeks were flushed, and he was breathing heavily.

"Jungkook, you look terrible," said Namjoon, rubbing his teammate's shoulder comfortingly.

Jungkook tried to chuckle, but it came out more as a croak. "Thanks, hyung. I feel terrible too," he said, barely audible.

All day, the members continued to nurse Jungkook back to health. They took turns making him soup, massaging his aching muscles, and bringing him fresh water and cold compresses.

As the day wore on, Jungkook's fever finally broke, and he began to feel a little more like himself. He was weak and tired, but he was grateful for the love and care his brothers had shown him.

"Thanks, guys," Jungkook finally spoke up. "I couldn't have made it through this without you."

Namjoon smiled, "Don't mention it, Kookie. We're all family here, and we take care of each other." He looked around the room fondly, and they all nodded in agreement.

As the group dispersed to go about their evening activities, Jin lingered behind to check on Jungkook one last time. "Better?" he asked, checking the younger boy's temperature one last time.

Jungkook smiled, "Much better, thanks to you guys. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble."

Jin just shook his head. "Don't be silly, Kookie. It's not trouble. It's just what we do for each other."

As Jin left the room, Jungkook's head was already swimming with new ideas for their upcoming concert. He knew he had a lot of work to catch up on, but he also knew that he had the unwavering support of his brothers by his side. And that, in his heart, was what really mattered.