Namjoon

Namjoon woke up with a pounding headache. He tried to sit up, but the pain only worsened. He groaned and fell back onto his pillow, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Namjoonie, are you okay?" Jin called out as he entered the room. "You don't look so good."

"I have a migraine," Namjoon muttered, his voice barely audible. "It hurts so much."

Jin frowned and placed a hand on Namjoon's forehead. "You're burning up too," he said, concern etched on his face. "Let me get you some medicine."

He left the room and quickly returned with a glass of water and some ibuprofen. "Here, take this," he said, handing the medicine to Namjoon. "Lie down and rest. I'll take care of everything."

Namjoon gratefully took the medicine and closed his eyes as Jin pulled the covers up over him. He could hear Jin moving around quietly, gathering blankets and pillows. Finally, Jin came back with a cool cloth and placed it on Namjoon's forehead.

"Just relax," Jin said. "I'll stay with you and make sure you're okay."

Namjoon nodded weakly and took a deep breath, trying to focus on his breathing. But the pain was so intense that it was hard to think of anything else.

"Jin-ah," Namjoon whispered, his voice barely audible.

"Yes, Namjoonie?" Jin replied, close to Namjoon's ear.

"It hurts so much," Namjoon said, tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. "Make it stop."

Jin rubbed his back soothingly. "I know, baby. But you have to try to relax. The medicine will kick in soon."

Namjoon whimpered and curled up into a fetal position, the pain radiating through his head. He felt like he was being stabbed with a thousand needles. He could hear his heartbeat pulsing in his ears, like a drum beating out a painful rhythm.

"Jin," Namjoon gasped, clutching onto Jin's arm.

"Yes, Namjoonie?"

"I need to vomit," Namjoon moaned, his stomach churning. "Please help me to the bathroom."

Jin quickly helped Namjoon to his feet and guided him to the bathroom, holding him steady as he threw up. Namjoon felt like his head was about to split open. He wanted the pain to go away, just for a moment.

"Are you feeling better?" Jin asked, wiping Namjoon's mouth with a damp cloth.

Namjoon shook his head weakly. "No," he muttered. "It still hurts so much."

"Okay, I'm going to give you a cold compress," Jin said, leading him back to bed. "Just lay down and let me take care of you."

Namjoon obeyed, shivering as Jin placed a cold compress on his forehead. He felt a bit better, but the pain was still there, throbbing in the back of his head.

"Jin, can you rub my temples?" Namjoon asked, his voice little more than a whisper.

"Of course, Namjoonie," Jin said, massaging Namjoon's temples gently. "Is that helping?"

"A little bit," Namjoon admitted, letting out a soft moan of pain when the pressure eased slightly.

Jin continued rubbing his temples, and Namjoon gradually started to relax a bit more. He took deep breaths and tried to focus on the sensation of Jin's hands on his skin. It was soothing, in a strange way.

"Jin," Namjoon said after a while. "Thank you for taking care of me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Jin smiled softly. "You'd do the same for me if I had a migraine, Namjoonie. That's what friends are for."

Namjoon nodded weakly, feeling grateful for Jin's comforting presence. He knew he was lucky to have such a kind and caring friend.

They sat in silence for a while longer, and Namjoon gradually started to feel a bit better. The medicine had finally kicked in, and the pain was easing up. He took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief.

"Jin, I think I'm feeling a bit better now," Namjoon said, sitting up gingerly. "Thanks for everything."

"You don't have to thank me, Namjoonie," Jin said, placing a hand on Namjoon's back. "I'm always here for you."

Namjoon smiled weakly and hugged Jin, feeling grateful for his friend's kindness. He knew that he was lucky to have someone like Jin in his life.

"I think I just need to lay down for a bit longer," Namjoon said, lying back down on the pillows. "But you go ahead and get some rest. You must be tired too."

Jin nodded and took a step back, looking at Namjoon with concern. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'll be fine, Jin," Namjoon said, closing his eyes. "Thank you for taking care of me."

Jin nodded and left the room quietly, leaving Namjoon to rest. Namjoon felt grateful for his friend's kindness, and knew that he would always be there for him, no matter what.