Seokjin

Thanks for the request @CRANExsidneetfanfic ! 💜

It was a typical day for BTS - they had just finished their latest performance and were all gathered in their shared dressing room, laughing and chatting about the show. However, something was off with Jin. He had been quieter than usual all day, and his usually bright smile had been replaced by a forced one.

As the group talked, Jin's heart sank when he heard the girl he had a crush on approached Jungkook and confessed her love. To his dismay, Jungkook said yes, and the room erupted with cheers and congratulatory hugs. Jin, feeling his heartbreak getting the best of him, excused himself to the room.

Once he reached the privacy of his shower, he sunk to the floor and allowed his tears to fall. His heart felt heavy and constricted, and he couldn't shake off the overwhelming feeling of sadness. Minutes turned into hours, and before Jin knew it, he had fallen asleep while under the shower.

It was only when Suga came looking for him after noticing that Jin had missed dinner that they found him shivering and feverish under the shower. They were all worried as they helped Jin back to his bed, but he refused to tell them what was wrong.

Jimin, noticing how out of it Jin was, decided to take matters into his own hands. Speaking in a gentle voice, he asked, "Jin, please tell us what's wrong. You're not usually like this."

Jin took a deep breath before spilling out his heartbreak. "I've been crushing on someone, but I just saw her confess her love to Jungkook. I'm happy for them, but it hurts, you know?"

The room was silent as they took in Jin's confession. J-Hope was the first to break the silence, "Oh, Jin, we didn't know. We're here for you."

Namjoon chimed in, "You can talk to us about anything, brother. We won't judge you."

Tears welled up in Jin's eyes once again as he felt the love and support from his brothers. "Thank you, guys," he said quietly.

It was then that Jimin stepped forward, saying, "You know what, Jin? I've got just the cure for a broken heart."

The group, intrigued, watched as Jimin climbed into Jin's bed, placing his arms around him in a warm embrace. "We're your family, and we'll help you heal."

The room was filled with a warmth that was both comforting and soothing, and Jin finally felt like he could let go of his heartbreak. His fever subsided, and he slowly drifted off to sleep with his brothers around him.

Days turned into weeks, and with his brother's help, Jin slowly but surely got over his heartbreak. The girl he had a crush on was still around, but it didn't hurt as much anymore. Jin was able to smile genuinely once again, and the group was happy to have their brother back to his old self.

From that day on, Jin knew that his brothers were there for him no matter what, and that he didn't have to face life's challenges alone. He was grateful for each and every one of them, and would always be there for them as well.
One day Jungkook approaches Jin, who was in the living room on the sofa.
"I'm sorry Hyung. I didn't know you liked her. Otherwise I would have let her go to you! Why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't expect her to confess her feelings for you, otherwise I would have already done it! But now what has happened has been."
"I love you Hyung!" and they hugged.
"Me too!"