Namjoon

Requested by Kaisahsparkle 💜

At the BTS dormitory, night had fallen, casting a gentle darkness over the bedrooms where the seven members lay in deep slumber. The bustling and vibrant lives of these talented young men had been put on pause, as exhaustion claimed their tired bodies. Namjoon, being the dedicated leader he was, had finally succumbed to sleep, having worked tirelessly on new song lyrics for several hours.

In his dreams, Namjoon found himself in a strange, alternative world. It was as if he was trapped in a distorted version of his own reality, where everything was wrong. In this eerily familiar nightmare, the comfort and warmth of the bond between the BTS members had somehow vanished. They were no longer the close-knit band of brothers they had grown to be, now left as strangers with only a faint memory of their once unbreakable bond.

The nightmare grew from bad to worse, as the members of BTS began to fight with one another, tearing each other down with words and actions that filled Namjoon's heart with an unbearable pain. Watching the fractures grow between his loved ones, a terrible sense of isolation and anguish overwhelmed him, sinking deeper into his already fragile psyche.

With a gasp, Namjoon awoke abruptly from his devastating nightmare, shaking violently as his lungs heaved for air. The thin sheen of sweat that covered his body seemed to momentarily tether him to the dreadful reality he had just witnessed. As he glanced around the room, relief washed over as he saw his members resting peacefully. But underneath his relief, a newfound fear lurked: could his terrible nightmare ever become their reality?

Namjoon found his heartbeat racing, unable to ignore the lingering anxiety that continued to grip him. Desperate for sleep, but afraid to confront his treacherous dream once more, he hesitated but eventually succumbed to the weariness.

The morning sun greeted the members of BTS, filling the dorm with a new day's warm light. However, Namjoon's mood remained clouded by anxiety caused by his nightmare. Struggling to put the fearful dream behind him, he distanced himself from the other members. He withdrew to his bedroom, not emerging for meals, nor engaging in conversation, for fear that his dream might reflect traces of reality.

The other BTS members, initially puzzled by Namjoon's behavior, grew increasingly concerned when their normally attentive and communicative leader began to shut them out. Despite his silence, they could sense that something was weighing heavily on his mind. It had been three weeks since Namjoon had locked himself away, the contrast between his reclusive behavior and his usual hardworking, passionate nature becoming too prominent to ignore.

Jin finally decided to confront Namjoon, seeking answers for the sake of the entire group. He led the other members into Namjoon's room, where they found him sitting by the window, his expression tired and conflicted.

"Namjoon, we're all really worried about you," Jin began softly, furrowing his eyebrows in concern. "You haven't been yourself for weeks. Can you tell us what's bothering you?"

Hesitant at first, Namjoon finally revealed the substance of his nightmare. In a trembling voice, he recounted the disturbing images of shattered bonds, devastating fights, and painful betrayals he had witnessed while unconscious, each word injecting fear into the hearts of his fellow members.

"I've been terrified that my nightmare will come true," Namjoon admitted, tears forming in his eyes. "I've been hiding because I didn't want to face the possibility of losing all of you."

In that moment, the group gathered around Namjoon, offering words of comfort and reassurances that they would always remain together. Jimin, ever the empathetic one, placed a comforting hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Namjoon, we're a family," he said warmly, a genuine smile touching his lips. "Nightmares may be scary, but they're not real. We're stronger than any nightmare could ever be."

The reality of the unconditional support from his brothers began to ease Namjoon's anxiety. With renewed determination, he resolved to work through his fears with the help of his fellow members.
" thanks guys! We are are and will be always bulletproof!"

In the weeks that followed, the camaraderie between the members was never stronger, as they collectively navigated the struggles each faced. Through open communication and unwavering understanding, the bond between the members of BTS proved more resilient and unbreakable than ever. Indeed, the bond transcended the bounds of their shared nightmares, reaffirming that their connection was stronger than any self-doubt or fear, securing their trust in one another for all the days to come.