Yoongi

The requester wants to remain anonymous!💜💜💜
Love you all guys!

Yoongi had always been known as the cold and tough one in the group. He never let anyone see his vulnerable side, always keeping his emotions in check. But that was just a facade, a mask he wore to hide his true self. In reality, Yoongi was a deeply traumatized person, haunted by his past and struggling with PTSD.

He had been only five years old when his parents started abusing him. They would beat him up almost every day, leaving scars on his body and soul. Yoongi had no way to escape, no one to turn to for help. He would curl up in his bed, trying to block out the screams and the pain, wishing he could disappear.

Years went by and Yoongi grew up, but the abuse didn't stop. It only got worse, as his parents found new ways to torment him, both physically and emotionally. Yoongi felt like a prisoner in his own home, a victim of his own family.

"We didn't want you!"
"Why can't you just leave us in peace! You little brat. Come here, I will teach a lesson!"

And the beatings continued. Sometimes he lies on the floor where he was beaten, in his own blood for days.

But one day, at the age of 18, Yoongi decided he had enough. He packed a small bag and ran away, leaving everything behind. He had no plan, no destination, just the burning desire to escape his abusers and start a new life.

Yoongi spent the next few years struggling to survive on his own, working odd jobs and living in cheap apartments, always looking over his shoulder, afraid that his parents might find him. He developed depression and anxiety, unable to trust anyone or anything.

It wasn't until he joined BTS that Yoongi began to feel like he had a place in the world. The members welcomed him with open arms, and Yoongi slowly started to open up to them, although always keeping his guard up.

But even as he found a new family in BTS, Yoongi couldn't shake off the trauma of his past. He would have nightmares almost every night, reliving the horrors he had gone through as a child. He would wake up sweating and shaking, feeling like he was back in that hellish home.

And so Yoongi kept his distance from the other members, never letting them see the real him. He would make sarcastic remarks and roll his eyes, always acting like he didn't care. But deep down, Yoongi wished he could be like them - carefree, happy, and loved.

One day, his worst nightmare came true - his parents found him. They showed up at the BTS dorm, demanding to see their son. Yoongi was petrified, frozen in fear, unable to move or even speak.

But the other members acted swiftly, sensing something was wrong. They stood up to Yoongi's parents, refusing to let them take him away. They called the police and had the abusers arrested, filing a case of abuse against them.

Yoongi was in shock, unable to believe what had happened. He thought he would never be free from his parents, but the BTS members had given him the one thing he had always wanted - protection and love.

From that day on, Yoongi changed. He no longer felt the need to put up a front, to act tough and uncaring. He let his guard down and allowed the other members to see him as he truly was - vulnerable and scared, but also loving and kind.

But still sometimes he seems off,thinking about something.

Jin noticed that Yoongi looked unusually quiet and distant during the practice. He approached his friend, "Hey, Yoongi, you okay?"

Yoongi replied curtly, "I'm fine. Just tired."

But Jin sensed something was off. He remembered that Yoongi tends to act tough when he's actually struggling with something. He decided to dig deeper, "Is it about your past?"

Yoongi flinched at the mention of his traumatic childhood. He usually avoids talking about it, but he felt a desperate urge to open up to someone. "Yes, it's...hard for me to pretend that I'm okay all the time. I'm afraid to show weakness."

Jin put a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "You don't have to hide from us, you know that, right? We all care about you."

Yoongi looked down, his eyes brimming with tears, "I know, but sometimes I feel like I don't deserve your love. I'm damaged."

Jin hugged Yoongi, "That's not true, you're brave for surviving what you went through. And you're stronger now than you ever were. We're here for you, always."

Yoongi held onto Jin tightly, feeling a sense of relief and safety. He knew that his members had his back, and that gave him the courage to face his demons.

Off-screen, Yoongi became clingy towards his members, seeking their comfort and affection. He would often hug them tightly or playfully tease them, enjoying the affectionate banter. He knew he could rely on them, that they were his true family now.

And as he finally found peace and love, Yoongi realized that his past didn't define him anymore. He was no longer a victim - he was a survivor, a fighter, and a beloved member of BTS.