OT7

The members of BTS were laying in their hotel rooms, feeling miserable as they dealt with the effects of what they believed was food poisoning. Jimin was the first to speak up, his voice raspy and weak.

"Guys, I think we need to call a doctor. This is getting worse," he said, rubbing his stomach.

Agreeing with Jimin, Namjoon picked up the phone and called the hotel's reception, requesting that a doctor be sent up to their room. Within minutes, a doctor arrived, taking note of their symptoms and giving them medicine for their nausea and diarrhea.

As the doctor left the room, Taehyung groaned, clutching his stomach as he struggled to keep down the water he had been drinking.

"Hyung, what should we do?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.

Jin, having dealt with food poisoning before, knew how to handle the situation. "We need to rest and stay hydrated. It'll pass in a few days," he reassured them, before getting up to fetch some water for the group.

However, the nausea and stomach cramps continued to worsen, causing the members to huddle together in one room as they tried to cope with the pain. Jimin was the first to speak up as he leaned against the headboard of the bed.

"Guys, can someone turn off the lights? My head is pounding," he whispered.

Jungkook, who had been holding a bucket as he threw up, obliged, turning off the lights and sitting down next to Jimin. "Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?" he asked.

Jin, who had been helping J-Hope with his medication, chimed in. "How about we put on some music? We can't sleep through the pain, so we might as well try to distract ourselves," he suggested.

With everyone agreeing, Jungkook picked up the remote and started playing some soft, mellow music. As they listened to the gentle, soothing melodies, their breathing started to synchronize, and they felt a sense of calm wash over them.

After a few hours had passed, their gut-wrenching pain subsided slightly, allowing them to finally drift off to sleep. However, as the sun began to rise, the members were woken up by a sharp, shooting pain in their stomachs.

"Guys, it's getting worse again," Taehyung groaned, clutching his stomach as he sat up in bed.

J-Hope, who had started feeling better earlier, was now writhing in bed, his body drenched in sweat. "I thought we were getting better! Why is this happening again?" he cried out.

Namjoon, feeling helpless, sat down on the edge of the bed and put an arm around J-Hope's shoulders. "We'll get through this together. We're BTS, right?" he said, trying to boost their morale.

The members managed to pull themselves together and, after having breakfast delivered to their room, they slowly ate a light meal, hoping that it would help them get better. However, as the day went on, their condition worsened, and they found themselves back where they started.

As the group huddled together on the couch, Yoongi, who had been quiet the entire time, spoke up. "I can't do this anymore. I need to go to the hospital," he said, his voice strained.

Jungkook, who had been holding onto his hyungs since the onset of their illness, nodded in agreement. "I don't want to lose any of you," he whispered, tears forming in his eyes.

The members, feeling powerless and scared, agreed to go to the hospital for treatment. After being examined by a doctor, they were admitted to the hospital for observation and medication.

As the members lay in their respective hospital beds, hooked up to IVs and wearing hospital gowns, they felt a sense of defeat wash over them. They couldn't dance, sing, or perform, and they were confined to their beds, unable to do anything but wait for their bodies to heal.

After a few days of round-the-clock treatment and care, the members finally started to feel better. The nausea and diarrhea subsided, and they were able to eat without feeling sick. However, they were all fatigued, weak, and emotionally drained from the whole ordeal.

As they packed up their things and prepared to leave the hospital, the members were grateful for the care they had received and for each other's support. As they walked out of the hospital, they held each other close, knowing that they had gone through this ordeal together and come out even stronger as a group.

"Guys, I can't wait to get home and sleep in my own bed," Jimin said, stretching his arms above his head.

J-Hope, who was now feeling almost back to his old self, laughed. "I can't wait to get back on stage with you guys. We've got so much to catch up on," he said, grinning from ear to ear.

As the members piled into their van and drove off into the sunset, they couldn't help but feel grateful for each other's company and for the support they had received from their fans. As they left the hospital and headed home, they knew that they had gone through a tough ordeal, but they had come out on the other side, stronger than ever before.