Jungkook

Thanks for the request @Siddha_5302 💜

Jungkook tried to stifle his cough as the group rehearsed for their upcoming comeback. He had woken up feeling feverish and achy, but he didn't want to worry anyone.

"Alright, let's take a quick break," Jin said, noticing Jungkook's tired appearance. "You doing okay, Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded, not trusting himself to speak without coughing. He made his way to the restroom and splashed some water on his face, trying to ignore the pounding in his head.

But as the day wore on, Jungkook's symptoms only worsened. He couldn't focus on choreography, and his guitar playing was offbeat. He needed a break, but there was no time for that.

Before he knew it, the day was over and Jungkook was on his way to Namjoon's studio. He slipped in quietly, not wanting to disturb the elder who was hunched over his computer.

"Hey, Kook," Namjoon greeted him absentmindedly, still focused on his work.

Jungkook coughed again, the sound doing nothing to ease the pain in his chest. "Um, hyung, can I just sit here for a bit?"

Namjoon turned to look at him, finally noticing how pale he was. "What's wrong?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

"Just a cold, I think," Jungkook said, trying to downplay his illness. "I'll be fine."

Namjoon nodded, but made a mental note to check on the younger later. He went back to his work, focused on perfecting a song he had been working on for months.

It wasn't until Jungkook had left that Namjoon realized something was wrong. The song he had been working on for three months was gone, disappeared from his computer.

His first thought was that Jungkook had accidentally deleted it. He quickly called the younger, asking if he had touched anything on the computer.

"No, hyung, I didn't even go near it," Jungkook said truthfully.

Namjoon sighed in frustration, the weight of the situation hitting him. This comeback was important, and that song was a crucial piece of it. He couldn't believe his hard work had vanished.

The other members arrived at the studio soon after, and Namjoon found himself accusing Jungkook of deleting the file, convinced he was lying.

The others were angry with Jungkook, but the youngest remained adamant that he had nothing to do with it.

But they were too caught up in their frustration, their emotions blinding them to the reality of the situation.

Jungkook's flu worsened, his body aching and his head spinning. He tried to defend himself, insisting he was innocent, but his words fell on deaf ears.

It wasn't until he fainted in the studio, his fever too much to bear, that the truth came out.

A staff had deleted the file, their mistake unbeknownst to anyone until it was too late.

The members rushed to tend to Jungkook, their words of apology falling out of their mouths in a jumbled mess.

"We're so sorry Jungkook! We shouldn't have though...!"
"Damn! We should have..."
"Jungkook, we..."
All of them tried to say apologies in their own way.

They had been wrong, and they knew it. They shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, especially when their youngest was clearly ill.

"I forgive you for that, but I hope you will believe me next time."

Jungkook forgave them, knowing they were all under a lot of stress. But he didn't forget how they had treated him when he was down.

From that day on, they made a conscious effort to check in on each other, to make sure no one was suffering in silence again.