Jin+Jimin+Jungkook

I know timing isn't correct but I just wanted to write it.

This story contains references to weakness and vulnerability.

---

Jin, Jimin, and Jungkook sat together in their small military barracks, dressed in their uniforms with tired expressions on their faces. They were halfway through their mandatory military service, and although they missed performing on stage and being with their fellow BTS members, they understood the importance of fulfilling their duty.

"I can't believe we only have six more months left," Jimin sighed, his voice filled with exhaustion.

Jin nodded in agreement. "Time flies, doesn't it? But we've managed to stay strong together so far."

Jungkook smiled weakly. "Yeah, we'll get through this. Just a few more months and we'll be back on stage."

As the days turned into weeks, their spirits began to dwindle. The demanding training, early mornings, and strenuous physical activities took a toll on their bodies. Jungkook was the first to fall ill, caught by a nasty cold that left him sniffling and coughing.

"Ugh, I feel terrible," Jungkook groaned, his voice hoarse. He could barely speak due to his sore throat.

Jimin, who had always been caring and nurturing, leaned closer to Jungkook. "Don't worry, Kookie. We'll take care of you. Just rest and let your body heal."

A few days later, Jimin woke up with a pounding headache and a runny nose. His eyes were watery, and he sniffled as he walked over to Jin's bed.

"Jin hyung, I think I'm coming down with something. My head is killing me," Jimin said, his voice so soft and weak that it was barely audible.

Concern filled Jin's eyes as he got off his bed and walked over to Jimin. Placing his hand on Jimin's forehead, he felt the warmth radiating from his skin. "You definitely have a fever, Jimin. Lie down, and I'll get you some medicine."

Jimin followed Jin's instructions and lay down, his body feeling weak and heavy. Jin returned shortly with a glass of water and some fever-reducing medication. Gently, he helped Jimin sit up and took care of him, making sure he took the medicine.

"Thank you, hyung," Jimin whispered, smiling appreciatively.

Days turned into weeks, and Jin's condition soon took a turn for the worse. He woke up one morning with a high fever and a severe headache. It felt like his temples were being squeezed in a vice grip. He struggled to get out of bed, weakness coursing through his body.

Jungkook, still recovering from his previous illness, noticed Jin's pale complexion and rushed over to his side. "Hyung, are you okay? You look terrible."

Jin forced a smile, but it was evident that he was in pain. "I'm fine, Kookie. Just a bad headache."

Jimin, having recovered from his illness, joined them, concern etched on his face. "No, Jin hyung. You're not fine. You're burning up. We need to take care of you now."

It was a role reversal as Jungkook and Jimin gently helped Jin back into bed, making sure he was comfortable. They fetched a damp cloth to cool his forehead and brought him some much-needed pain medication.

As Jin lay there, his body aching, he felt a mixture of gratitude and guilt. Gratitude for his members' care and concern, and guilt for being the one who needed their help this time.

Jungkook and Jimin sat by Jin's side, their eyes filled with worry. They knew their hyung was strong, always taking care of them, but seeing him so vulnerable shook them to the core.

"We'll take turns staying with you, Jin hyung," Jungkook insisted, his voice filled with determination.

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, we'll make sure you're never alone."

As the days passed, Jin's condition showed no signs of improvement. His fever persisted, and he grew increasingly weak. Even the simple act of walking to the bathroom became a challenge.

On one such day, Jimin accompanied Jin to the bathroom, supporting him as he stumbled weakly. Tears pricked Jimin's eyes as he realized just how reliant Jin had become on their help.

"Jiminie," Jin whispered, his voice barely audible. "I'm sorry for burdening you like this. I'm the oldest, and yet..."

Jimin interrupted him, his voice filled with determination. "Hyung, there's no need to apologize. We're a team, remember? We take care of each other. You've always been there for us, and now it's our turn to be there for you."

Jin looked at Jimin, his eyes softened with gratitude. "Thank you, Jiminie. I feel truly lucky to have you guys by my side."

One month later, they received news that Jin was ready to be discharged from the military due to his prolonged illness. He was weak but hopeful as he prepared to return to their shared dorm.

Jungkook, Jimin, and the rest of the BTS members gathered at the entrance of the dorm, waiting eagerly to welcome Jin back. As they caught sight of his tired, but smiling face, tears filled their eyes.

Jin was finally back where he belonged, surrounded by his brothers who loved him dearly. They had battled through their military service together, supporting each other through the toughest of times.

Now, they were ready to face the world again, knowing that their bond was unbreakable.

---

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this sickfic featuring BTS during their military service.