Hoseok

I also publish the sickfic for Hoseok. I don't want to forget anyone. Hope you like it! Let me know... 💜

It was the middle of the night when Hoseok woke up shivering in his hotel room in Paris. He tried to push himself up from the bed, but his limbs felt heavy, and he collapsed back, feeling weak and dizzy.

He groaned, rubbing his forehead and quickly realized that he had a fever. Panic rose inside him, knowing that BTS had a concert scheduled that night, and he was the lead dancer. He couldn't let his fans down, but he could barely move, let alone dance.

Hoseok reached for his phone and dialed Yoongi's number, hoping that he would answer. The phone rang, but there was no response.

Frustrated, Hoseok lay back, pulling the covers over himself and trying to warm up. It was a futile attempt. He was sweating and shivering at the same time, and his body was aching. He knew he couldn't go on, but he didn't want to disappoint his fans and bandmates.

A few minutes later, the door to his room opened, and Namjoon walked in, switching on the light. "Hoseok, are you ok? We heard you were sick."

Hoseok tried to force a smile, but it quickly faded as his body shuddered with a chill. "I'm not feeling too good, Namjoon-ah. I don't think I can perform tonight."

Namjoon frowned, walking towards him and putting a hand on his forehead. "You have a fever. We can't let you go on stage like this. We'll figure something out."

Hoseok closed his eyes, relieved to have someone care for him. The other members soon joined them, bringing in hot soup, water, and medicine.

Jimin sat next to him, rubbing his back. "Don't worry, Hobi hyung. We got this. You just need to rest and recover."

Taehyung came in a while later, carrying a bag full of snacks and a game console. "Let's keep Hobi hyung entertained. We can have our own mini-concert party in the hotel room."

They spent the entire day taking care of Hoseok, making sure he had his food and medicine on time, and keeping him entertained. They watched movies, played games, and sang along to their songs, even if they couldn't perform on stage.

The concert went on without Hoseok, but the other members made sure to dedicate each song to him, telling their fans that he was unwell and couldn't perform that night. They promised to make it up to them and deliver a fantastic show the next time they came back.

Hoseok smiled, watching the live feed from his hotel room. He was touched by the support and love his fans and bandmates had for him. Knowing that he belonged to such a fantastic team filled him with gratitude and pride.

By the next day, Hoseok's fever had subsided, and he felt much better. He joined the group for their next concert, and they delivered a show that left their fans spellbound.

As they left the stage, Hoseok walked up to each member, hugging them tightly. "Thank you, guys. I couldn't have done this without you. I'm happy to be part of this family."

Namjoon patted his back, grinning. "You're more than just a member, Hobi. You're our sunshine, and we'll always have your back."

They shared a group hug, feeling grateful for the bond they had created over the years. They knew that no matter what, they would always be there for each other, taking care of one another, and making sure they had the best life had to offer.