Chapter 1

TW: Mention of suicide ⚠

"Kokieee.....Baby, please stop playing your video games and help us pack"

"Yes mom, just a minuteeee!"

The sun was almost setting, orange hue of the rays falling perfectly on the milky skin of the 16 year old boy, who was engrossed in the action and fight that was taking place in the television in front of him. Sounds of buttons clicking each time the figure in the game kicked their enemy. His small pout almost not visible, dark brown hair falling onto his forehead covering his big bambi eyes.

"Kooooook, It's been fifteen minutes, come down now"

"I'm coming moooom"

Well lets just say that he was now going to get into some trouble!

"Jungkook, how many times do I have to call you down. You can play the game all you want after we reach Seoul. Now go down and fold all your clothes that I washed and keep them in the luggage. I have packed everything else, FAST! We have to finish packing today." Mrs. Jeon said after bursting into the boys bedroom, almost giving him a heart attack.

Huffing and reluctantly turning off the video game that he was so close to winning, he made his way down the steps to the living room seeing his aunt, uncle, baby cousin, his mom, dad and grandmother all sitting and having a good laugh at whatever they were talking at.

"Yah!...Kook, how many times did your mom call you. I should have not bought you that video game for your last birthday." Junghyun, Jungkook's uncle teased him knowing very well how excited the boy was when he opened the present. Exactly as he assumed, his nephew's eyes widened.

"Nu-uh, I was coming down and going to help mom....Please don't do anything to my game uncle...I lobe youuu" he said showing his big bambi eyes trying to gain sorry from his mom and his uncle, who only laughed seeing the cute boy's antics to keep the thing he loved a lot from losing.

"Mom, is Jinsung hyung coming to see us off tomorrow?" Jungkook asked eagerly. His childhood best friend and his favorite hyung. He was very sad at first but the promise Jinsung made that he will always call or text him was enough to make the bunno happy.

"Umm...I don't think so baby, his exams started and you know him. He might not be able to make it early in the morning when we start. It's alright...you can call him after we reach there" Mrs. Jeon said to the pouting bunny.

"Okay now go and keep your remaining clothes in the your bag and come back fast, your cousin was asking for you from the moment she got here" Mr. Jeon tried to change the subject to not make Jungkook sad, gesturing to a small 2 year old girl who was in her grandmother's lap and playing with her chain. A fond smile appeared on the bunno's face seeing his cousin. She was a very sweet child and loved Jungkook to the core and always liked to play with him whenever they visited. What was more special was that it was Jungkook who suggested her name and Junghyun and Jin Kyong, his aunt both happily kept the name for their new born.