Chapter 13

Every vehicle and every movement in the road was being carefully observed by the younger

Every vehicle and every movement in the road was being carefully observed by the younger. Driving the car very carefully, not making any mistake that even the police and law would be very impressed. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook intently not understanding why he was driving a bit slow than usual and he could also sense that the boy was quite nervous eyeing the road side to side, looking everywhere on the road and driving far from other vehicles and people.

"Bun?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded without looking at the elder.

"Are you alright?.....you seem nervous?.....I told you I can drive, you should rest sweetheart" Taehyung said concern dripping from his voice making the other's heart ache in a beautiful way.

"N-no....I m-mean.....from that day onwards...I-i just you know drive kinda carefully" Jungkook said partially lying mentioning the day they met during the almost fatal accident. Taehyung only hummed understandingly shivering at the thought that what if he was not there that day.

After twenty minutes, Jungkook pulled to the parking of the company where Taehyung worked.

"Do you want to come in?" Taehyung asked, excitement in his eyes....hoping the younger would say yes so that he can see him work that is the modelling shoot for the new clothing collection. Smiling heartily as the said bunno was even more excited at the offer...jumping on his tippy toes and nodding his head aggressively.

Both went inside hand in hand giggling and smiling at nothing, Jungkook talking about how he will make Taehyung laugh during the shoot and Taehyung taking up the challenge, both oblivious of the stares they were getting as they entered the studio.

"Hey Tae" a familiar voice called the boy making both of them to look at the direction their smiles widening as they saw Namjoon walking towards them waving.
"Kook, you are here?" he asked questioningly.

"Yeah, I asked if he wanted to come in" Taehyung said making Namjoon nod but soon the pleasant atmosphere was replaced with a gloomy one as Namjoon frowned making the other two furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

"Umm...Tae, the photographer...." Namjoon dragged his sentence making Jungkook still confused not understanding but widening his eyes as he saw how angry and dark the aura around Taehyung looked right now.

"Okay, find someone else hyung. I am not doing the shoot" Taehyung spat taking Jungkook's hands in his and dragging him out of the studio only to be stopped by Namjoon who ran now standing in front of the duo.

"Tae, please just this once, even I'll be standing there, she wont do a thing to you" Namjoon pleaded knowing that it is wrong to make the younger agree to this if he feels uncomfortable but at the last moment, no changes were affordable, the shoot was for a huge company and partner and upsetting them would not be a good idea for the agency.

"Hyungie?" Jungkook called, his eyes showing full confusion as he looked at the angry eyes of Taehyung. Namjoon walked a bit far towards the arrangements giving the two some space to talk.