Chapter 63

"I do

"I do."

*giggle*

"Yes, I do?"
"No, I do is better"

The boy who had pink cheeks and glittering eyes turned away from the mirror looking to the side, widening his eyes at the sight of his mom, dad and grandmother all staring at him with a sly smile on their lips making him squeak out an embarrassed sound.

"My baby is practicing his wedding vows huh?" Mrs. Jeon teased, entering the room while chuckling at her tomato baby.

Jungkook whined, hiding his pink and burning face with his sweater paws, crouching down as he sat on the floor as if it would make the three leave the room. Mr. Jeon gazed fondly at his child. His lovely son was getting married within a week and he still remembers the day the younger was born. It was the cutest sight as the tiny face was like 40% filled with big doe eyes. 

He was the heartbeat of everyone in Jeon's household. Even when Mina was born, rather than her being the little one of the house, she became like a noona to Jungkook with her mannerisms, so the boba head still remained the cutie baby of the Jeons. 

The Kims and Jeons had dragged a whining tiger and bunny away from each other saying that they should stay away for the last two weeks from each other till marriage. Now Jungkook was cursing all the traditions and stuff because the boy was not able to even sleep a wink for the first four days. But soon the tiredness came and hit him in full force that he was able to sleep and rest for a few hours in the night but Taehyung's situation was even worst. 

Staying at a hotel in Busan while his baby was a few kilometers away was making his skin crawl wanting to just run from the place to his lover. But seeing his mom who threatened to karate chop him and make him walk the aisle with a broken teeth made him stop with the atrocious stuff he was doing.

Like one night when he tried to escape the building from the window which ended up in the security guard catching him mistaking him for a thief. The second time was escaping too see the younger when his mother was in her room showering, only to know that his room was assigned with a room service boy who was hellbent on not leaving Taehyung out of the hotel till his mother had come out of her shower.

Basically he was being baby sat the entire two weeks so that he does not run away to meet his baby bunno. Thank god they were not cruel enough to snatch away his phone. So the cheesy couple spent most of their time speaking to each other in their mobiles while their family kept a sharp eyes on them so that they don't face time each other.

"Hmph!....you know in my time there was no mobile phone at all, I could not even hear your dad's voice for a month before the marriage. Look at you modern kids" Mrs. Kim aka Hana mumbled sassily looking at Taehyung who had a lovesick silly smile on his face as he cut his call with his Kookie baby.

Taehyung gave her a done look, his happy mood faltering a bit thinking about his dad. They were the perfect family until that cursed accident. He hoped that his father is proud and will give his blessings on the wonderful and his happiest day. Shrugging off his thoughts he replied with equal sass...

"Huh...then sucks to be you, should have born 30 years later I guess" he replied rolling his eyes at his glaring/ pouting mother which just backlashed onto him when his mother got up from the couch, reaching the door saying...

"Well, let me just go and facetime Jungkookie, I miss my son in law...hehe!!!" saying this, she let out a evil chuckle almost running to her room when she saw Taehyung running towards her, tripping on the way so that he can enter her room before his mother closes the door. But who are we talking abut, it Kim Hana, the athlete of her school. She was in her room within a second and was already doing a happy dance as Taehyung whined and stomped his foot outside her door which she could clearly hear.

Talking with the bunno as planned, face timing him and saying all the dumb antics of the elder to him, both laughing at that. The days were going a bit difficult for both the munchkins, but they still pushed through because they had their loving and supportive family with them.

The hyungs were working on setting up the venue. Surprisingly Hwan's Italian friend had her flower boutique company branch in Seoul, the company happily agreed to do their arrangement in Busan for the couple's wedding. Everyone were in awe seeing their wedding ring that was practically like 1000 of years old. 

All close relatives from Jungkook's side were invited while a few close relatives from Taehyung's side who were now available in Korea were invited while the other's who were overseas were informed about their wedding. Everyone happy for their grandson or cousin or nephew.

...

...

How come my mom got to see you in your wedding dress and not meee *whines*

*Giggles* Because she is not the one I'm getting married to hyungie, its supposed to be a surprise for you, you know

No I don't know, uhuuuu!

Hey! that is my way of crying, stob it!

Stob? hahaa!, baby what are you saying? By the way grandma called me today

Grandma? huh! she did not tell me at all *pout*

Well...guess what she spilled?....something about you.

M-me?....what did she s-say?

Well today she saw a bunny in front of the mirror rehearsing their weddi-

OKAY HYUNGIE, I'M SLEEPY. I LOVE YOU BYEE!!

Jungkook shouted, almost making the other deaf with the high pitched voice as he cut the call, face blushing furiously as he was reminded of the incident in the morning, he did not expect his sweet granny to expose him like that.

Taehyung looked at the mobile phone, fondly as if Jungkook's face was visible on that device, well actually it was...the home screen wallpaper of him kissing his lover's chubby baby pink cheeks while Jungkook gave a shy smile looking at the camera. That was his home screen wallpaper.

I love you more sweetheart!

Both slept, physically apart, but cuddling and feeling each other's warmth in their dreams.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

I was thinking something...did this story seem too similar to the previous one that I published...yk bcs even this doesn't have any serious drama in it....I thought this and was kinda sad? That is when I got another story line in my head...quite different from these two...let's see after this I'll quickly start writing that one. Love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3