Chapter 56

"Taehyung, don't be nervous, I'm sure he'll say yes"

"B-but hyung...what if h-"

"Tsk...why are you thinking negatively right now huh? All the preparations are done okay? We will be waiting in the nearby restaurant having our dinner and be back by 9.00 when you propose...trust me I'll take the best photos ever" Hoseok assured the panic stricken man.

While Jimin gave him a side eye looking at him funnily..."Hyung, I am literally a photographer, why would you be taking photos?"

The two began to bicker saying funny arguments while Yoongi was standing there smiling looking at everyone's interactions. Jin was instructing the men about the placement of the food and decorations on the table while the others were also doing last minute help.

Soon all his seven hyungs left making his heart rate fasten up like crazy. He was a bit calm when they were present with him but now standing there alone waiting for the younger seemed to be nerve-wracking. He could have sat somewhere on the chair in the arrangement that was done a bit far away, but it felt as if his body was on fire, hands sweating and fidgety. He does not even know how he'll even eat dinner with Jungkook in this condition before asking the question.

Smoothening his suit for one last time and seeing if his hair is set correct, Taehyung stood there, eyes longing to see his lover who would be here any moment. He was wearing the suit that Jungkook gifted him on his birthday. He had never worn it saying he wanted to save it for a special occasion, and what more could be special than their proposal?

 He had never worn it saying he wanted to save it for a special occasion, and what more could be special than their proposal?

He breathed in relief, eyes closed in relaxation as he saw the car pulling up the area. His baby bunno would be inside the car sitting prettily, very excited about the surprise, thinking this made him smile like an idiot.

Eyes glittering at the mere visual of his lover, Taehyung walked towards the car as the door was opened by the driver. He forwarded his hands towards Jungkook who looked at him with his big doe eyes nibbling his lips. He seemed quite nervous making Taehyung to want to engulf him in a protective hug, but he did not...not now.

They looked at the car driving away and Taehyung turned the younger towards him holding his waist, smiling fondly which got reciprocated on pouty lips of the bunno

"Isn't this romantic..." the younger asked teasingly and grinning at the man in front of him who was looking at him with so many emotions that he couldn't even understand them all.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung asked softly as he kissed the other's pink cheeks.

"But you did not show me the surprise yet hyungie....wait...was the dress my surp-"

"No, haaha!...wait, I haven't showed you all the surprises. Let's go there yeah?" the elder said nuzzling his nose with the round ones of his lover. Excitedly pulling the younger behind him and making their way to Taehyung's second surprise.

A gasp left Jungkook's lips as he saw the setup in front of him. Like damn...they have given surprises to each other so many times, but this looked so grand and well planned, no way his hyungie planned and executed it in one evening.

There in front of him was a very beautiful garden with colorful plants and flowers, filling the place with a wonderful flowery smell which wasn't overwhelming. Pathway with lamps on its sides showing the way to the area where he assumed they might have their dinner. His eyes involuntarily filled with tears thinking how much his boyfriend did for him. 

A sob left his mouth, as the long sleeve covered palms of his tried to muffle the sounds he made

A sob left his mouth, as the long sleeve covered palms of his tried to muffle the sounds he made. Taehyung was sweetly whispering i love you(s) and don't cry baby(s) in his ear as he rubbed his back gently up and down to soothe him. The elder chuckled looking at the adorable cutie with a pink nose and red lip, eyes that looked like galaxies.

"Why is my baby crying all the time I give him surprises huh?"

Jungkook pouted more, shrugging like he did not know... Maybe he was just emotionally driven person, whatever the smallest kind or romantic gesture the elder does, he feels so happy and overwhelmed.

"C'mon, you must be tired and hungry" Taehyung said pulling the shy bunno to the table and dinner that was already arranged. Jungkook first thought of sitting in Taehyung's lap as he was feeling particularly cuddly and clingy after their cuddle day was stopped abruptly in between for the surprise but decided not to so that they can have their dinner peacefully and comfortably.

All the dishes were his favorite or the foods that he had been craving lately and had said to Taehyung on random occasions, this made his heart sore with love and fondness for the man In front of him. How could someone be this observing and remember every little thing about him. He thought that he'd never find anyone in his life that loved passionately just as he does, but oh how wrong he was.

They were silent, both being shy for totally different reasons. Taehyung was very nervous too, today night is very important. 

"You look really handsome in that suit" the younger mumbled looking down to his plate with a subtle smile on his lips. He was behaving as if its their first date and he has had a crush on the elder from childhood, now given a chance to date him is making him so shy. This is literally how he felt right now. He doesn't know why, he is sure that Italy's air has something to do with this because he was the usual sassy and cute bunno till he placed his foot on Milan airport.

"Of course I will, my baby has awesome taste in fashion. You think he'll select anything normal or ugly? Never" Taehyung teased him as Jungkook almost whined in shyness. If he would lift his head and look at Taehyung, he is sure he'd melt with just a mere gaze of Taehyung on him. Eating the scrumptious dinner, Jungkook was feeling a bit sleepy. Just as Taehyung said before, you let the boy sleep two days straight, he'd still sleep the next day night without any problem.

But he gulped looking at Taehyung who was now looking at him in a unreadable expression. What was it? The elder briefly glanced at his watch seeing the time was 8.55. Five more minutes for his next surprise. Getting up, he smiled and forwarded his hands again. Jungkook even tough confused  placed his small ones on his boyfriend's, walking by his side.

"Are you ready for the next surprise baby?"

Oh no Please don't propose me.... please Hyungie!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Ready for some Heart-wrenching angst?👀

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3