Chapter 52

"You are beautiful"

"You are beautiful"

"I know" 

"What is you name?"

"Nothing that you should be knowing"

"C'mon, don't play hard to get beautiful"

"Dude, just fuck off. Don't test me"

"Oh I'd love to test you limits" saying this the old creep advanced towards Jungkook to grab his waist, but the witty bunno ducked down and escaped from the man, rushing towards where people were sitting for the show.

Today Taehyung had gone at the regular timing and Jungkook had reached there just 2 hours after the elder looking beautiful as ever in the baby blue outfit only for his mood to be spoiled when he saw the same creep waiting inside the building for him. The fact that the man was waiting especially for him kinda made his mind alert and uncomfortable.

"I'm Andrea Moretti, you can call me Andrew" the man said as they entered the hall while Jungkook was walking non bothered, not even trying to acknowledge the man behind him. He did not answer back and just kept walking to the seat that he sat on yesterday. There were some business people and representatives that came on all the three days but some other audience came just for one day and then it would be another set of people. These seats for VIPs were in the front where they can view the show clearly.

"Ignoring me is not working beautiful. It's just pulling me more towards you." he said again only to get a eye roll and unbothered look from the bunno. He clearly denied any advances from the man, looks like he did not understand normal human language, so the least he can do now without causing a scene is ignore the idiot. 

Looks like in this case before Taehyung, Jungkook will be the one breaking this man's bones. The same story yesterday, both were sitting together while Andrea was looking at Jungkook flirting and throwing dirty remarks while easily getting ignored.

.

.

"LEAVE ME!"

Jungkook shouted while Andrea grabbed his wrists as they were clearing the hall. Both were again cornered to an isolated corner making the younger think how on earth did he always end up in situations like this.

"Tsk...why are you like this...just one night and no one is going to know" the man advanced now gripping the younger's waist tightly, one palm over the mouth trying to lessen his sound as he pushed them more into the corner. Jungkook was thrashing in his hold, digging his nails onto the other's forearm. only if the grip lessened, he's gonna break the creep's mouth and Jungkook is sure of that.

Jungkook gripped the man's wrist so hard and bit the other's fingers with his bunny teeth making Andrea pull away his hands over his mouth in pain. Taking the chance he pushed the man to the nearby wall hardly making him wince as the shoulders hit on the wall. He did not think twice as his fist met with the other's jaw, blood spurting on the floor with the intensity of the punch. One night huh? Who did the creep think Jungkook was? For a finishing touch he kicked right in between his legs making the man wail in the piercing pain on his crotch.

The bunno smirked looking at the pervert who was now on the floor helpless.

"Damn!"

The younger jerked in surprise turning around to find Taehyung looking at him with wide eyes, with a hand on his heart.

"Hyungie?" the bunno mumbled with a pout. Well he hoped that Taehyung did not think of him as a bad person for creating a scene like this. He looked so innocent like a baby right now, totally opposite from what he looked like moments ago.

"Let's go from here love, we'll tell the officials about him, they'll take care"

Saying this Taehyung pulled the stunned bunno from the scene leaving a groaning Andrea on the floor and went towards the security room. After informing them, they apologized for the inconvenience caused and called the police while requesting them to stay back for some time to give statement.

Both of them came to know that the man was convicted multiple times for identity theft and that Andrea Moretti was actually a 74 year old businessman who was currently in America for a business trip. He had also been convicted many times for theft and has been warned many times, but the wrongdoings were not big enough to put him in a life sentence enabling him to continue his work until he gets caught  the next time. But they also understood with their small knowledge in Italian that the police said something about murder and rape and the man being accountable for that too making Jungkook widen his eyes. He was dealing with a potential killer and rapist all this time? A shiver ran down his spine. 

Today Taehyung did not have to stay back and that is the reason why he came searching for his baby while the said baby was beating up the creep to pulp. Now they were sitting in a taxi heading back to the hotel.

"Hyungie?....why are you not talking to me?" the younger asked to his boyfriend who had a subtle smile on his lips looking outside the windows. Taehyung turned his head looking at the pouting baby, the smile still on his lips and he literally jumped on Jungkook taking him in a tight hug.

"My baby is soooo braveeee....you should have seen yourself giving him that punch...SO HAWT!" the elder kept ranting while occasionally giving smooches and swaying them left and right, still having not leaving the surprised bunno from the tight hug, while the poor driver was trying not to laugh at the scene.

Jungkook started giggling hearing Taehyung's rant on how awesome he looked when he put that man in his right place... how hot he looked with those fierce eyes and then turning to a cutie patootie when he saw the elder. Soon they reached their hotel.

...

...

"OH BABY!"

"Huh...what happened?" Jungkook turned worriedly towards Taehyung who was looking nervously in front of him with wide eyes. He quickly grabbed the bunno's head and smooched him and hid his face in his chest while shaking his hands fast in front of him.

"H-hyung...is that Tae"

"Oh no...guys move....Kook should not see us...fast!"

"Jinnie, stop looking at that mirror, come fast"

"Oh no, wake Yoongi up, he's on the sofa"

...

*muffled sound* "Hyungie, what are you doing in front of the hotel, let's go to our room first, then do anything you want" Jungkook said, hitting the other's chest with his fists that gave totally opposite effect to that it gave on the thief's face. His nose was buried in the elder's coat, the warm air making it difficult to breath.

"Oh! I'm sorry love....c'mon lets go to the room" Taehyung said trying to turn Jungkook towards him when he was looking back to see what happened in the lobby that Taehyung acted like this.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked suspiciously, squinting his eyes when Taehyung gave a firm nod.

"YES!....Now let's go.... I have a lot more to describe how you looked there fighting him" Taehyung said now pulling the bunno's hands to the hotel, at the same time keeping an eye for his hyungs who seemed to disappear into thin air, thanks to the enormous hotel. Jungkook just giggled hearing his goofy boyfriend and followed him. Who is going to deny his hyungie's praises...definitely not him<3 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

I had planned to make Andrea get caught the next day in the party...but changed my mind the last minute :) Sleep well and stay healthy...Love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3