Chapter 70

"Baby?"

"Baby?"

"Hmmm?"

"Get in sweetheart. Don't you wanna swim?"

Jungkook just smiled, nodding his head and scurrying inside towards their bedroom to change into something he can swim in and came out wearing his iconic tiny bunny shorts and a loose white crop tank top. Taehyung looked at the younger, breath hitching for a second as he gulped seeing the beauty. He is trying not to tire out the younger okay? They literally finished like four hours before and he is kinda tired too, but the sight was just too much.

Shaking away his horny thoughts the elder smiled, caging Jungkook with his arms as the bunno approached him waddling in the swimming pool.

"My adorable little husband" Taehyung said booping their noses together earning a beautiful giggle from the younger. That voice, that beautiful sound, he will never forget ever. He never thought the beautiful voice in his dreams would be ever heard in real life at all, and now look the owner of it is right in front of him as his forever other half.

"Jungkook? I...Do you remember the song they played in our wedding?" Taehyung asked the younger who became serious as he heard his actual name being called. Heck for the past one and a half year he has never heard his name from his hyungie. Jungkook only nodded his head remembering the beautiful melody. Its been just five days since their wedding, of course he remembers it. 

"That was beautiful right? We should thank Yoonie hyung when we get back to Seoul. He composed it." Jungkook said smiling thinking about their hyung. Even if they had been added to their friend circle quite recently, they felt like family already. They just fit in perfectly. 

Taehyung was thinking deeply about the melody again. How was it even possible for him to hear it in his dreams and the same tune to be his wedding song as his angel walked towards him down the aisle? As much as the soulmate thing was too hard to believe, things like this just made it more realistic.

"Before we met, I used to have this dream. Its just me sitting under a cherry blossom tree reading a book. While I hear a beautiful melody. It was so soothing to hear that it would subconsciously make me smile as I read. Then small murmur of voices talking and like the most sweetest voice giggling." Taehyung said caressing the soft squishy cheeks of Jungkook while looking longingly and lovingly to his eyes.

"That melody was what they played as you walked the aisle and the sweetest voice were yours. Exactly how you sound every time I make you laugh or giggle." As he finished saying this, Jungkook's eyes were a bit glossy remembering how they met, how they got closer eventually becoming lovers and now where they are. The universe did play a lot with them, but at last they ended up in the right place.

"S-so, when you received that creepy ticket you started seeing these dreams?" Jungkook mumbled in pout as now he seemed to be thinking something deeply.

"Haaha! love why are you calling it creepy. Its what made us soulmates!" Taehyung chuckled teasing the younger who still seemed to not come out of his extreme thinking. Jungkook raised his head, squinting his eyes, lips pulled to a bit angry pout as he accusingly looked at the elder.

"It's not fairrrr!" he whined bunny punching to the bare chest of his husband who now looked confused and was at the same time laughing at the cute show.

"What's not fair baby? What are you talking about?"

"You got a beautiful dream where you could hear our wedding tune and my BeAuTiFul giggles while I got the ones where my family was disappearing, Kang was chasing me, You sounds were heard, but not the face and then Boom! a car comes and crashes! definitely a  pleasant dream to see at 3 a.m" Jungkook grumbled in pout making angry face at his memory. 

"Oh love, this was the one recurring for you? I-is that why you got the panic attack that day?" Taehyung asked, voice dripping with concern, the second question coming out carefully as not to trigger any bad memory of the younger. Jungkook looked glum staring at the water that was moving up and down between them. Its not that he wanted Taehyung to get bad dreams too, its just that he had to go through a lot since then till meeting Taehyung and becoming his boyfriend, he just felt why did he have to suffer like that.

"Baby, look at me." the elder whispered, finders caressing the soft skin on the waist while Jungkook slowly looked up to see a concern and sad smile on Taehyung's face.
"I'm so sorry. I wasn't there to help you at the time of need" he started, slowly bringing Jungkook closer to him, hug turning tighter and more comfortable as Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's neck.

" I'm just glad that we found each other and we are there for each other forever now throughout our lives." He was saying this almost in a low voice as the evening wind blew over them making Jungkook shiver in the hold as Taehyung tightened his hold to keep the younger warm.

"I'm glad that we found each other too" Jungkook mumbled as he raised his head, a small pouty and shy smile grazing his lips, instantly making the elder's heart soar with love because seeing his bunno in sadness really tugs his heart. Like its just too painful.

"Let's get you out now...you are shivering" saying this, Taehyung lifted Jungkook up bridal style making the other let out a gasp at the sudden lift.

"Nooo, I want to swim. I literally changed my clothes for swimming and now you are asking me to go back? N.O.P.E" the bunno argued back saying the last part funnily (like s.t.o.p....i.t....if ykyk)

Taehyung unknowingly laughed at that, losing his grip on the bunno, dropping him straight to the pool, his breath hitching at the sound of the splash only to see a fully drowned and wet Jungkook emerging from the swimming pool with his seaweed hair making another fit of laughter emerge from the poor man who was already in trouble.

"You dropped me?" the younger gasped flipping his now really wet hair at the same time the water going to Taehyung's eyes.

"N-no, love I was laughi-...I mean!"

"Me?"

"I...no-"

...

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" 

And there goes a running ferocious bunny with sharp teeth to bite his hyungie for dropping him in the swimming pool. Life just perfect for them. Were they soulmates? Yes. Did they believe it it? Kinda...its a really fantasy term if you ask them, but they are just happy to have found each other. The events and the coincidences in their lives has led them to believe about the age old tale of soulmates finding each other quite a bit, but still how much could their modern day brain want to actually take in the fact. So all they want in life is be happy and live the moment forever with each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

This is like the last chapter of the present...next chapter will be like a time skip kinda thing...so yeah the story will be over in a one more chapter...I'll miss writing this story ngl...love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3