Chapter 60

"Drag her to the dungeons, don't give her anything but water for three weeks" The king ordered, eyes furious filled with fire

"Drag her to the dungeons, don't give her anything but water for three weeks" The king ordered, eyes furious filled with fire. The citizens and the ministers had never seen their king this angered.

Eun-Jung was shouting and crying for help as she was dragged away by the guards who were merely following the King's orders. Because of her jealousy and bad behavior, this was not the first time she is trying to ruin someone's life. Many victims had their lives taken or entirely banished from the kingdom because of silly reasons that was caused by her jealousy. She was the daughter of a noble man who was a dear friend to the king making her have almost all the privileges of any regular princess, the King had always chosen Eun-Jung as the queen for his son, from their childhood. 

"TAEKHYUNG!!! How dare you do this to your queen?"

"MY QUEEN? I never accepted her as my queen, dishonest, rude gold digger, that's all she is! I did not even introduce her to my citizens. IT WAS YOU!"

"Don't speak to me like that, I'm your father"

"AND I'M YOUR KING!" Taekhyung sternly said, eyes challenging the man in front of him. He knows his father's dirty doings. How many innocent people he has killed to save his so called noble friends. How many women enter this palace for a night to please the King, some even were forced, how many slaves were there against their will because they were poor and couldn't pay the taxes.

The man was ready to slap his "son" wanting to teach him to talk respectfully to his "father" but again as they say, the gods were with him this time too as the former king slipped his footing on the carpet on the step and fell backwards, hitting his head on the lowest step. The guards rushed forward to lift him.

"Take him to the palace infirmary." saying this Taekhyung settled down. He does not want to punish his father. That is being disrespectful to the man as a former King, but ordering him around when he punished a vile woman who almost killed a innocent person in their own kingdom, that too his lover. He cannot handle that. So he asked them to take his father to the infirmary where Junghoon was also taken care of. His wounds effectively healing at the high quality medicines.

Taekhyung looked at the few court citizens and the ministers who were shocked and surprised at everything that happened right now in the court. Sitting like a   ✨KING✨ on his throne Taekhyung continued...

"Anyone who does not support this decision are welcome to leave my court and my kingdom. You are not going to have a typical queen. I am and will only marry Junghoon. He is going to be my other half and if this causes any citizen or ministers a problem. Please..." he said pointing his hands to the entrance of the court.

"Your majesty, t-this is forbidden and disgu-"

"Might want to check you words before spurting them out. He is my future husband, so mind your words"