Chapter 31

"I miss himmmmm!!!!" 

"Kook....if you are going to say this again I'll start talking about Yoongi and Hoseok again"

"Yeah!...then I'll too start talking about my Joon"

"Nonono....ok...I'll not talk anything about hyungie" *pouts* *glossy eyes*

"Aww baby, don't be sad...it's just five days...three days are already over, he'll be back the day after tomorrow yeah?"

A week passed so smoothly with Jimin crying as if he broke up with his boyfriend after the photoshoot. After asking what had happened, everyone including Bonhwa started laughing at the cute Mochi's unfortune. Jungkook and Taehyung became more clingy if possible as the latter was offered a photoshoot in Spain that he accepted. If not for Jungkook's "threatening" glare Taehyung would have not accepted it as he did not want to leave the younger for five days. Are you kidding me...they are each other's breath and staying away for five days is like a joke!

Jungkook was glad that Namjoon too will be joining his hyungie and that Taehyung will not be lonely or alone in an unknown place. Now the three men were cuddled together in Jimin's couch eating popcorn and ice cream as Jungkook occasionally whined about missing his Taehyungie hyungie, Jin about Namjoon and well, Jimin about how he messed up his photoshoot with his favorite idols.

*Television noise with a video from the social media*

"The famous model Kim Taehyung has been rumored to be dating the model from the same agency that he works. 
A "fan" says that they noticed him and the model going for a date by the park.
It seems like they were close way before as Mr. Kim has been seen attending the movie premiere of "Bulletproof" and posing in the red carpet with her. Although no other photos of them together from that night, still we can conclude that they announced the world about their relation by "posing" together in the red carpet.
A fan video of them now in Spain has been released to the social media and fans are going crazy...visit out ins*agram page for the reactions and the video. 

****

Jimin and Jin were looking at the TV with wide eyes, slowly turning their head to look at Jungkook who they assumed will be so upset and start crying, but oh boy were they wrong. This was probably the first time they have seen him actually angry. Not knowing what to say so that they don't trigger the angry bunny Jin slowly kept his hands on Jungkook's shoulder trying to get his attention, flinching as the later turned his head with a very angry glare.

"Kookie, you know Taehyung would no-"

Jin was cut off when Jungkook abruptly stood up going to the balcony taking his phone from the table on his way. Jin and Jimin stood by the door, hiding themselves as they were peeping to look what Jungkook was going to do.

"HELLO!"

"S-sir....how can we help y-you?"

"Connect the call to Mr. Han, I am not able to reach him in his personal number."

"Y-yes sir, just a minute. Mr. Han was in a meeting. We'll connect you right now."
"Hey! Jungkook, how are you man?"

"Don't hey me!....what the fuck are they showing on the TV?"

"T-that...I-...umm"

"Stop stuttering you idiot!"

"Kook, I-...I mean what....be specific man!"

"You!......ABOUT KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"Oh....that....umm why what happened?

"You dumbo...how can you post a stupid anonymous video about my boyfriend in your channel huh?....did you even look at the video...it looks as if it was taken using a potato...you FUCKING DUMB POTATO!"

"W-what!...Kim T-taehyung...your b-boyfriend?"

"Did you check the video is genuine or not?"

"N-no?"

"Wait there...you are in your office right...let me come there and I'll teach you a lesson you idiot!"

"Nonooono!......hey hey calm down Kook, wait. Not all the small issues and gossips are checked by me before broadcasting....let me see the issue and I'll take down the new right away...please don't bite me!"

"They Have to apologize!"

"Huh?....but w-why?"

"YOU DUMBO!....Defaming my boyfriend and then asking why to apologize...IDIOT!"

"Oh---s-sorry...yeah yeah...we'll put out an official apology letter too...Sorry Kookie...I'll fire the staff who approved the news too."

"No don't do that...that's too much"

"W-what!...but you want the channel to put an apology letter to the social media?"

"You want me to come there?"

"N-nono...take down the news, making sure other news channel don't do the same, apology to Mr. Kim for defamation...right?"

"Hmmm...apologize to that model too. That poor woman is literally in Korea right now."

"Y-yeah okay...Damn dude you are scary"

"You put out any stupid news like this anymore I'll directly be in your office then"

"Nope...never...I'll never let something like this happen ever again...BYE!"

"Yeah yeah....bye!"

Jin and Jimin were standing there looking as if they saw a ghost. Was this the same person...their sweet lovable cute and soft spoken Kookie baby...shouting all these profanities and threatening some one...probably the owner of the news channel of the news that they just saw now.

"J-jungkook?"

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook turned, his face all smiley and cute as if he just did not blast someone for five minutes for putting out a fake news.

"Kook...you know how to swear?"

"Wha-....eh?....what kind of question is that hyung...I'm 24 of course I know how to swear" the bunno replied an amused smile on his lips looking at his hyungs who were looking at him in surprise.

"Who did you call now tho?"

"Oh him...Han Seojoon....he is my friend from Busan...he owns the channel and a few others too, but looks like this news was not approved by him...probably some other executive who wanted to defame hyungie or just wanted to spread the rumor...I mean look at that video for god sakes, it looks like they took the video using a broken iron box...who even believes that?" 

Just as he finished, his phone rang, his face instantly glowing seeing the caller ID....It was Taehyung who was calling him worriedly. The elder had come to know about the rumor and instantly called Jungkook. He knows that his bunny baby is not someone who falls for fake rumors and random videos and photos, but still his heart hurt thinking what if Jungkook is sad hearing this news. 

Only to get surprised when the bunno said what he had done and how he will get a surprise apology from the channel in some time...just as he said after an hour the news was taken down and the video was deleted from the media along with a detailed apology to both the parties. Jin called Namjoon only to know that the model in the rumored vide was actually in fact back in Korea itself and this was just some anti fans who wanted to spread fake news.

Well let the entirety of the population and the haters try to separate them, but the soulmates who were joined together by the universe will never and can never be separated.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Love you guyssss<3 Take care.

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3