Chapter 19

The kitchen of Taekook's home was busy early in the morning

The kitchen of Taekook's home was busy early in the morning...a whipped tiger aka bear was humming a soft tune, nodding his head according to the rhythm as he flipped another pancake and stacked them on the plate for decoration. What could be more romantic than giving a breakfast in bed for his lover on his birthday right?

He whipped up some cream and sugar making the filling and used the remaining to make the mouths of the bears on the pancake and stacked one over the other with the sweet whipped cream in the middle. He took out some vanilla ice cream and put on a scoop of that in the side and decorated it with cut strawberries and white bunny chocolates that he prepared with the help of Jin hyung two days before. Care fully drawing the eyes and nose using the chocolate syrup he set the plate on a tray and took the fork and chocolate syrup if his bunno required some extra. Taking banana milk to finish off the breakfast he happily walked to their bedroom.

*smooooch*....*many kisses*

"Hyungieeee!!" *giggle*

"Wake up my baby highness~"

"Let me sleeep" the younger whined and turned his face away from the smooching monster. Taehyung only smirked and carefully placed the tray on the night stand farther from the bed and climbed on the bed slowly and all of a sudden jumped on the sleeping bunno tickling him. The house was filled with only the sound of beautiful laughter of the two as Taehyung kept on tickling the now fully awake boy.

"Happpy birthday sweetheart" Taehyung said giving another round of peck all over the shy bunno's face. Jungkook only smiled looking lovingly at the elder....this is what he was missing...the love, the safety, the warmth, the feeling of content when you are with someone who you love with all your heart.
"Brush your teeth and freshen up....I have prepared you breakfast!" Taehyung said breaking the younger's inner thoughts.

"Huh!....where?...let me seeeeee!" Jungkook said excitedly leaning to the side to look at the covered tray on the night stand only for the elder to tackle him back to his previous position.

"Nuh-uh.....freshen and come...only then I'll show you" he said grinning making the other laugh.
"And...there is something that will melt in the breakfast....so please make it a bit quick" he said smiling sheepishly. Jungkook only nodded still smiling and made his way to freshen up. Within five minutes the bunno was again on the bed, sitting between the elder's legs, leaning on his chest, excited to open the breakfast his hyungie prepared.

"WAAAH!" he could only squeal and widen his eyes....well looks like with Jin hyung's training his hyungie was becoming a better cook than Jungkook himself.

Taehyung was happy that the younger seemed to be calm and happy and not really thinking about yesterday's events

Taehyung was happy that the younger seemed to be calm and happy and not really thinking about yesterday's events. His heart was hurting to see Jungkook cry and only prayed that he would forget and enjoy the day today because he had planned so much for today. The bunno was enjoying his breakfast. It was sooo delicious and he munched them all happily, giving many bites to his hyungie who was behind him giving pecks to the blushy cheeks, both giggling and talking happily about anything that came to their mind. 

"Bun, let's get ready, we'll go to the park and then the beach..."

"Huh?...but I want to stay inside...we'll spend the day by the swimming pool?" he said pout so intense that Taehyung almost gave in and cancelled his plan.....but nope!

"Aah!...nonono...come here....let's wash up and get ready" he dragged him out of the bad and carried the blushy baby to the bathroom only to laugh when the younger shyly pushed him out saying him to get ready in the other bathroom.

.

.

*squeal*

The bambi eyes of the younger were glimmering in the light as he saw Taehyung standing in the park holding at least twenty balloons all tied together. All the wonderful colors bright in the morning sun, a few morning strollers of the park were looking at the scene smiling and happy for the couple. Jungkook ran and hugged him and almost made both of them fall in the impact if not for Taehyung who stabilized them easily. 

They were walking for god knows how much time, laughing and giggling, occasional flirting all while holding hands and swinging it, walking with no care in the world, both of them happy in their own bubble.

"Bun?...can we go to the beach?....what do you say...or do you want to stay in the park?"

"Hmm...we'll go to the beach hyungie....we'll sit in the shore and look the sea...I'm quite tired" the younger said, mouth again forming the cute pout.

Kissing it away, they made their way towards the beach, but not before giving those balloons to the children that came to the park. The kids were very happy when the cute bunno asked if he can give the balloons to the kids in the park as many children looking at the couple and the bunch of balloons when they were walking around the park and who was Taehyung to say no. He was glad to know that his bun was a selfless and kind person who only thought of others happiness and they happily made their way to the beach. 

The sun becoming slightly hot and the wind from the sea was hitting their bodies as both walked along the shore, hands still tangled, Taehyung now getting a little bold and giving not so innocent kisses at times as there was no much population at the beach at this time. Soon the bunno whined...."Hyungie...can we go home, I'm hungryyy", Taehyung was now contemplating if he should go back now....he hoped that everything will be fine and made their way to his car, giving a quick message to Jin hyung.

WWH hyung✨:
Hyunggg....can we come back?

Tae😊:
YESS!...everything is done, you both can come now<3

Sighing he kept his mobile back...."Hyungie, what are you doinggg!"the hungry bunno again whined, he just cannot stay sane when he is hungry, don't blame the poor boy.

"Huh...that was some message from the advertisement bun" Taehyung said and chuckled when Jungkook again whined rubbing his tummy asking for food. Soon they reached in front of their apartment when...

"Umm...hyungie, let's go to a restaurant, it will take time to make food....we both are tired." Jungkook said making Taehyung widen his eyes.

"Nooonoono...aish bun, where do you get these ideas from....wait here" he said and rummaged through the stuff in the glove compartment and took out a silk ribbon....

"Huh?"

"There is a surprise, now can I blindfold you?" Taehyung asked still smiling at the cute confused face of the younger, smile widening as he got an excited nod. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Hewoo!....how are you guys doing?.....I was sooo confused for a few days on what to write...like I do have an idea but I'm not able to describe and put it into words. Well looks like I finally did...the next chapter will be Kookie's birthday continuation....Eat well and sleep well....Love you<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3