Chapter 33❤

"Ngh!!

"Ngh!!...aah!...hyungie!...s-stop!"

"NoPe"

"P-pleasee!...aah!" *sigh*
"Why did I agree to this"

"I don't know love you tell me, why did you?" Taehyung retorted, wiggling his eyebrows teasing the younger.

Jungkook is pretty sure he was high on weed when he agreed to this stupid bet that he had stupidly placed with his lover...I mean who on earth would?....yeah only him. It started when Jin said that Jungkook always sleeps off in the middle of movies during the night. Well lets the the competitive bunno was not happy with everyone teasing him.

Taehyung added fuel to the fire when he teased the younger again saying not to sleep in between their movie date the day before and not Jungkook is regretting it...WHY?....because he has a freaking vibrator shoved up his ass and also he is making cookies for his boyfriend at the same time. He never thought that after three movies he'd be snuggling on the elder's chest in deep slumber.

Well as a matter of fact Taehyung is glad that Jungkook lost the bet, or else he would have had to do this...which he terrifyingly does not want to...well the man has never bottomed, heck this is his first and will be his only relationship and trying something like this is scary.

*on*

"D-damn it...aah!!...nnghaah!..h-hyun- aah!"

"Do you want me to help darling?"

"Y-yes pl-ease!...aah!"

Taehyung made his way grudgingly slow towards the bunno who was crouched on the counter, knees weak as he was moaning. Picking him up and settling him on the warm surface of the counter as he latched his lips on the inviting pale neck  that adorned fading marks of their love.

 Shirts thrown to the corners of the kitchen as moans filled the kitchen. Jungkook was laying flat on the counter as Taehyung slowly and steadily held him and kissed every inch of his skin, making pink blotches all over the milky skin. The elder's hair tangled in the pretty finger's of the bunno as he pulled them moaning his lover's name.

Taehyung came up, now facing the flushed face of the younger, eyes closed, Taehyung swiftly removed the cute little bunny shorts that the younger was wearing groaning as he saw that he was bare under them. Jungkook gasped loud as he laid there open, like a feast for his boyfriend's eyes. Removing his own pants as both were now in the middle of the kitchen stark naked.

"Why don't we try something new?" Taehyung whispered, warm breath hitting the sensitive neck making him shiver under every small touch. The younger only looked at him confusedly as he left a surprised whimper as the vibrator was removed and he was lifted by his thighs, fingers already making their way to stretch him out more as he hid his face, moaning directly into the elder's ears making every bit of control left in him to vanish slowly.