Chapter 5

TW: Character death, violence, mention of rape  ⚠

(half an hour before)

"Haahaa!...hyung please stop, oh my god my stomach is paining...AH!...I can't laugh anymore"

"Yah! Taehyungah....seriously are you laughing this hard at Jin hyungs jokes...oh my god...looks like your humor is broken" Jimin said earing a pillow onto his head from the WWH himself. 

Everyone were sitting in the couch talking happily after the delicious meal. It was still quite early considering the fact that they had their dinner.

"Taehyung!....I saw you with that model in the show...Tell me tell me, who is she huh?" Jin said wiggling his eyebrows and teasing the wide eyed boy.

"Who are you talking about hyung?"

"Yah!....the girl you went with for that party in the office"

"Oh....she is just my colleague, we just happened to arrive at the destination at same time so we decided to walk together in the red carpet."

"oh!...we thought you decided to date someone in the end....you are literally single for 25 years Tae...shou-"

"Hyunggg!....I told you, I want someone special. Someone who can fill the void and someone who makes me complete...I mean not trying to be cocky but many are ready to date me if I asked them out. That is just for my money or looks. But that is not I want....I want the one...only one....also I'd rather find a caring and sweet man for me." Taehyung said making Jimin and Jin squeal at the younger seeing how he wants to find true love in this society that does not take relationship and love seriously. There was still a bit of hope in humanity.

"Well at least why not go to some club, you know to get lai-"...."OWWW!"

Jin smacked his boyfriend's head hard making his wince in pain.

"He just said he wants to find his other half and wants to experience everything with them and look at you spoiling my child....Sleep in the couch today" Jin said getting up and walking to the kitchen to get some water with a apologizing Namjoon trailing behind.

"They are so funny, must be great to have someone who understands you well huh?" Taehyung said looking adoringly at his hyungs.

"Mhmm...it would be" Jimin said the morning incidents flashing over his memory thinking about how unfortunate the younger was in his choice of love.

RINGGG

"Jungkook?, what happened sweetie?"

"H-hyung....Kang is f-following me. I went to that usual club he goes, t-to search for him. He was with some other m-man....now he is trying to catch me"

"Jungkook! why did you try to find him?"

"I-i thought we could talk it out and work this out together...b-but he said he never l-loved me and wanted to u-use m-me"

"Oh lord....Jungkook, try to run away from him okay? I'll reach your home with the police, give me some time, please try not to get caught."

BEEEP

Jimin quickly got up making his way out of the house not bothering to explain anything to the man who was surprised and sitting in the couch and his hyungs who were in the kitchen.

"Taehyung?....where is Jimin?"

"Ummm....I am not sure if I understood the situation right....but Jungkook called and looks like he was trying to find someone and then now that someone is trying to catch him so Jimin is calling the police?" He tried explaining making Jin's face go pale and Namjoon to widen his eyes.

He knew about the weird boyfriend of Jungkook and Jin was also saying some stuff about the morning incident making him to connect the pieces and realize his cute and favorite brother is in danger. He asked Jin and Taehyung to stay back while he tried to help Jimin and took his car following the younger. 

________________________________________________________________________________

*gasp*

The strong hands squeezed the younger's throat tightly pushing him back to the door with a thud. Jungkook was trying so hard not to faint. His head was throbbing in pain with the morning incidents and a heavy run back to his house also the grip over his neck was not doing any good.

 He widened his eyes when he felt a cool metal being placed onto his exposed skin in of his waist only to realize that Kang was holding a knife and literally any moment the crazy man would stab him.

"Open the door bitch, lets just a some fun and then I'll leave you freely. How's the deal?"

Jungkook only frantically shook his head. No he was not going to fall for this blank threats. There is probably no way that the man in front of him can kill someone right? Oh boy was he wrong tho?

He winced in pain as Kang dug the sharp metal into his skin breaking the top layer enough to leave a scar but not to draw out blood. As if a switch was turned on, he started shaking badly realizing how grave the situation is and had no other option but to open the door or just say goodbye to the world?

His hands were shaking as he typed the code on the small number screen while Kang was looking at the surroundings to check if someone has noticed.

Soon they entered and he had the boy pinned to the wall. Heavy tears were falling from his eyes blood red due to the tears. He was literally going to be raped and he was the reason for this, he was beating himself thinking why he went to search for this monster. He regretted going to find the man and making things right. Why did this have to happen to him. He has never hurt any soul knowingly and look at how everything has turned out to be.

Kang's hands were roaming under the younger's t shirt. Feeling the smooth expanse of skin. Yet now he was not kissing Jungkook making him think if the other is actually grossed out by spit. Even if it took his entire bravery, he did it. With all the force he could muster in his mouth he spit on the man's face. 

And as thought, Kang was shrieking and almost gagging trying to wipe out the slimy liquid with his shirt. He dropped the knife and was aggressively wiping his face making Jungkook to quickly pick the knife and throw it away. His breath hitched for god knows how many times as he saw the angry eyes that looked towards him now. Looks like he flipped the final switch and there was no escape now. 

"Fucking bitch, I don't care now. I going to fucking kill you" Kang said squeezing the younger's throat again and pressing him down to the ground and Jungkook could feel his breath slowing down almost fainting, the darkness covering his eyes, the only thing he remembered was sound of a gunshot and someone calling out to him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

Yep, scold me how much ever you want but please wait for some time because I love you to the moon and back<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3