Chapter 37

DING DOOONG

DING DOOONG

*groan*
"Damn it...who is it this early?"

A minute passes and the loud bell again rings in their ears.

*whine*..."hyungieee...let me sleeeep!"

Chuckling at his whining baby bunno Taehyung took his mobile to see the time only to choke on air....The fuck? Its freaking 1 pm?

DING DOOONG

He quickly covered the naked bunny with the sheets that were temporarily moved by him while getting up and rushed to cover himself and attend the door. Shit!...he was worried about who is at the door and for how many minutes have they been there for.

He walked with long strides and opened the door without looking at who it is from the peephole only to widen his eyes at his worried mother.

"Oh my god Taehyung!....I came in the morning and called you guys...but you never opened the door and I thought maybe you both were sleeping late because its weekend...then I called many times in your phone and you never attended...and now...what happened is everything alright" she asked clearly worried. Heck they were all fine the day before and all the sudden not answering her calls made her worried.

"N-no...I m-mean no there is no problem at all...C-come inside" he stuttered and let him mom inside their home.
"Umm...make y-yourself comfortable mom, I'll call bunno and be back" he said not realizing he called her mom after all these years. Hana felt her heart soar with happiness and nodded, settling her duffle bag in the side and sitting on the corner single couch.

...

...

"baby...babyyyyy....sweetheart get uppp" Taehyung whispered slightly shaking his sleepy baby and tickling him. After a few seconds giggles were heard and Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, face yelling that he is still sleepy.
"Bun, mom is here" he said making Jungkook bolt up from his laying position only to wince and hold his hips. Taehyung immediately took him in his arms and massaged the other's back and waist trying to soothe the pain apologizing for the startling him with what he said.

"We should have stopped with a round or two you horny tiger" Jungkook whined furrowing his eyebrows and pouting.

"Yeah? I think I heard some bunny shouting "more" yesterday at the top of their lungs" he retorted smirking only for it to be wiped away when he got the most adorable glare.

"WAIT!" Jungkook whisper shouted.
"What are you doing here...go to your mom and give her something to drink...she is sitting there alone for god sake....I'll come after some time." he said now remembering what Taehyung said to him after he got up.

"W-what...m-me?" Taehyung asked his eyes widening and reluctant at the thought that he will have to start a conversation or be alone in a room with his mother.