Chapter 35

The suffocating working room was better than the loud café, the younger thought as he mindlessly scribbled on his sketch note

The suffocating working room was better than the loud café, the younger thought as he mindlessly scribbled on his sketch note. The air-conditioning of Jungkook's cabin was faulty for the day and the worker's were doing their work trying to fix it. Not only the warm weather made it difficult for him to work in the room, but also the continuous movement of the tools and stuff by the people fixing the AC. So he decided to come to the nearby café to finish off his work.

Well what started as the model sketches of some new designs then turned out to him sketching the café and the people in his field of view, then the very pretty cappuccino caught his eye as he started to sketch that down. He also noticed how the usually empty café on weekdays was filled today, making it very noisy and busy distracting him from work. Huffing and pouting, not able to complete his work, he closed the book, looking outside, slowly sipping the now warm drink.

Not only was his head buzzing with all the loud noise but to make things worse, some stranger decided to drag the chair in front of him and sit. He was a bit thankful that it was not some creepy person but a beautiful and charming lady, probably in her 40s. He glanced at her face only to find her already looking at him, a bit apologetically?

"I'm so sorry, the café was filled and there are many couples and friend group sitting on all the tables. You were the only one without a company. Sorry to bother, but there are no other seats."

The sweet boy immediately shook his head gesturing that he had no problem with her sitting with him..."Oh, don't worry. I don't mind" he said, giving his beautiful bunny smile.

Instead of awkwardly sitting there opposite to each other, the lady started a simple stranger conversation with Jungkook...the usual name, work, native kinda stuff and soon enough Jungkook got a message from Jimin reminding him about the staff meeting in 30 minutes. As he bid byes and got up to leave, she stopped him..."Umm...Jungkook, can you please tell me where this address is...It's been years since I came to Seoul and the place has changed so much. Would be a great help if you directed me." 

Smiling, he glanced at her phone, reading the address, eyes twinkling at the familiar words..."Oh!....of course I know this place." he said, smiling wide.

"You look so happy, do you live here?"

"Huh?....Oh no no, My boyfriend used to." he said, his beautiful smile faltering a bit as he saw the woman's face change from happiness to a bit of disgust...not exactly, but a bit of hatred he suppose? He was never great at reading people's expression, well except his boyfriend's of course. He half heartedly gave her directions to the apartment and getting a tight lipped smile, he walked back to his office, his kinda bad turned good day again turned bad.  

.

.

.

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction as the younger's finger's glided through his locks. The bunno's thick and soft squishy thighs were proving to be an excellent pillow as a smile adorned his lips enjoying the soft touches with his eyes closed. Jungkook had come back home after the meeting taking a half a day leave, his bad mood instantly gone when he saw his lover back home who returned after a photoshoot. They had the delicious lunch made by the elder and were sitting on the couch. Jungkook going through his mails while Taehyung was just surfing through the social media.