Chapter 41

"Hello Tae, is Kookie in there?"

...

...

"Yah!...why are you looking at me like a criminal?"

"Should I be concerned of your advances Jimishi?"

"I am trying to make things right with my cute little baby brother Kookie, not court him you possessive whipped cream"

"Fineee...get in."

Saying this Taehyung moved to the side smiling, but his eyes were still squinting looking at his friend making the other laugh at the stupid alien. He was holding a adorable bouquet of yellow roses with Baby's breath bunched up on its sides giving it a very cute look. The other hand had his favorite and newest iron man collection and banoffee pie on top of it...well he thought of buying banana milk but it seemed less elegant for a gift at the moment. If he wanted his Kookie to talk to him, then he is going to go all the way. 

"Where is he?" Jimin glanced behind him and whispered to Taehyung who was cackling seeing Jimin who looked as if he was starring in a James Bond movie

"Where is he?" Jimin glanced behind him and whispered to Taehyung who was cackling seeing Jimin who looked as if he was starring in a James Bond movie. He was taking very cautious steps and talking in whispers as if he was going to attack someone with the flower bouquet in his hand and keeping an eye for danger.

But Taehyung played along and whispered back..." He is in the kitchen, making our lunch" he said .

"You lazy tiger, why are you not helping him?" Jimin accused a surprised Taehyung.

"He made all the meals yesterday Jimisshi, now why are you here?" A new voice boomed behind them making Jimin turn startled only to see the fluffy yellow sweater bunno. Pfft! How much Jungkook tried to look intimidating or mad at his friend, he felt his heart melt a little when he heard his friend scold his Taetae because Jimin thought Jungkook was doing all the job. In fact he sometimes feels like Taehyung is actually the one who spends most of the time in the kitchen.

"Kooooo" Jimin whined, his eyes showing how genuinely sorry he is. He is totally aware of how he should have said about everything to Jungkook. They have been for each other through thick and thin and the younger boy always shares all his worries and news in his life with the elder. Only except when Taehyung decided to move in with Jungkook, and that was only because they decided that at late night and did not get time till the next day. Before they could announce it, Jimin found it out with his genius brain. But this? This is a very big thing. 

Jimin finding boyfriends, not one but two...not any other person or friend but two celebrities about who he never stops talking about. Yes Koo's heart was quite hurt when he thought how Jimin hid it all and actually kinda lied about all the flower he was getting and also his suspicious acts while on video call with Jungkook.

"Hmph! don't talk to me" Jungkook pouted and turned around, folding his hands to his chest making the oversized sweater stretch up to his bubble butt covered in teeny tiny shorts. Taehyung widened his eyes, now realizing the outfit his baby was wearing, but before he could do anything about it, Jimin kept all the three gifts on the table in the living room and hugged the younger from behind.

"Koo, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. To be honest I was so scared with all the new things that was happening. I would have been terrified with a simple fact of getting into a relation, But think about it, being a lover to not one but two people who I can only dream about? It was a lot for me to take in Kookie, please forgive your hyu-"

" Ahem...ahem!!!"

Both Jungkook and Jimin jerked in surprise at the loud sound and turned back to see not only Taehyung but also Yoongi and Hoseok in the room squinting eyes at them. Jimin only got frustrated at the three dorks who interrupted his heartfelt apology to his Kookie.

"YOU THREE WHIPPED IDIOTS!!!....How many times should I say Jungkook is like my brother. If you interrupt me again, I swear to god I'll lock you three up in a room and leave you there itself!" he huffed annoyed. Pfft! can't they see how much Jungkook loves Tae and Jimin loves the other two...why are they getting jealous in the first place? 

Not to mention Jungkook, Jin and Jimin had gone for many shopping sprees before which also included lingerie and the three has seen each other in those outfits. Not like they were buying it, wouldn't hurt to try you know. He only wants to laugh thinking at the reaction the three idiots will give when they get to know that information.

"Huh...how did Yooni hyung and Hobi hyung come here" Jungkook asked confused and pouting at the two new comers. Not like he wasn't happy, but still he was confused. 

"Hehe!...they were helping me to find an apology gift for you Koo...*sigh* only to understand they had no clue on what an apology gift is, they came here to drop me....Kookieeee...please I'm sooo sorry. I swear I'll never hide anything from you. To be honest it wasn't intentional, I was just afraid" Jimin said apologizing again. Jungkook looked at him, lips looking as if they were permanently formed to pout. But his big doe eyes caught the glimpse of his favorite flowers and the newest collection of his favorite superhero and something else in a box.

"What is that?" he asked in a tiny voice..."Oh!...that is banoffee pie Kookie, I thought of buying banana milk, but I wanted to bring something nicer for you...believe me it tastes heavenly."

The bunno nodded his head and scrunched his nose as it became red. Jimin quickly understood that his little Koo was going to cry, not even giving Taehyung a chance, who came forward to hold his lover, Jimin engulfed his friend in a warm hug.

"I very sorry to make you cry Koo, I swear I'll never let this happen again. We are best friends for life aren't we" he said to the sniffling boy who has hidden his face in the nook of his neck. His eyes forming crescents when he felt a nod and a small barely audible voice saying...
"P-promise?" he asked extending his pinky finger which was sealed immediately by his Jiminie hyung with his own comically small pinky.

"Ahem Ahe-"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Yup, angry Jimin is scary.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

I freaking 2 am here....Sleep seems to be just an idea in my brain nowadays. Quite hypocritical of me to ask you guys to sleep early when I am sitting here like an owl...but fr tho I feel like shit after getting up the next day at 6.00 or 7.00 and I promise myself to sleep early the next day. Just me or? Eat well ya'll, never skip meals. Yoongi is not going to like it if even a molecule of his favorite army(s) leave the earth<3<3Love you guys

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3