Chapter 46

*wink*

*wink*

*blushes*

"Love, I am afraid that your cheeks will permanently turn red with the amount of times you blush in a day" Taehyung commented cheekily as he took a sip of the warm tea.

"Hmph!...well did I ask you to wink at me every second we are on a date?" the still blushing baby replied, as his cheeks turned more red seeing the teasing smile of his boyfriend.

"Oh!...are you saying you want me not to wink at you at all?" the elder again teased the now pouting and blushing bunno...how much he loved getting these small reactions from the cutie.

Jungkook only shook his head shyly gesturing a no as he sipped the mango juice in front of him from the straw making his glistening lips to protrude out more making Taehyung eye it like a delicious candy. Well he seriously thinks that it is a candy with the awesome cherry taste he gets every time they kiss or make out because of the younger's lip balm. Looking at Taehyung's gaze on his pink lips, Jungkook whined again for probably the 100th time of the day. 

He did not know why Taehyung was being extra flirty today. The man sometimes totally changes to InTeRnAtIoNaL pLaYbOy during their dates and makes him shy with his sudden gestures and very romantic advances.

They were going to back to Seoul in 3 more days after being there for almost two weeks. It felt as if time flew by so fast. Today Hana had her friend Mrs. Lee (Tina's mom) visiting after a long time, so they decided to go out while she caught up with her friend and family, not like Taehyung ever knew them to be present there...so they came to a café that was quite famous among couples. The pastries and cakes were mouthwatering and they two hungry babies ordered four types of desserts and three drinks for themselves, savoring the taste along with heavily flirting.

"Umm...hyungie?...S-shouldn't we be worried about Tina? What if she comes back again when mom is alone?"

"Oh...I'm so sorry baby, I forgot to tell you that...yesterday when mom was talking about Mrs. Lee visiting she told that they were taking Tina and shifting to London it seems."

"Huh? what? I thought she lived alone?"

"Hmm...yeah...but looks like mom called the Lee's and informed about that day when Tina came to our home and caused a scene...after all she's their daughter, so they decided to take her to a psychiatrist there as Mr. Lee got a job transfer to London. That's why she is visiting mom today to say byes. Who knows when they will come back to Korea..."

Hearing this Jungkook calmed down. Not like Hana cannot defend herself, of course she could break the bones of anyone who would try to attack her, but this girl was unpredictable and who knows what will happen when they weren't there with Hana, this was bugging him for a long time and now he felt calm knowing his loved ones will be safe.

RING RING

"Hello!...Bonhwa?"

"Hi Jungkook, how are you?"