Chapter 48

TW: Abuse, Sexual harassment, rape, suicide ⚠

"Oh my god! how did you even survive all those torture?"

"I was an idiot in love...I hate myself for being that naïve, I still don't get it how blind I was towards all his abuse" Hansun said as he sipped his cup of lemon tea.

The three were sitting in a very cozy hidden café and talking about Hansun's past and everything that happened after.

How Hansun was being followed by Kang, wherever he went. How he wasn't allowed to reveal about his relationship to his family. How he wasn't allowed to go out with his friends without informing him and updating every hour. How Kang used to cut up small slits on his skin, not enough to bleed, but instill enough pain to make someone uncomfortable. The scar marks were still present on his forearms and thighs as a memory. How he used to slap him for the smallest mistakes, like talking to another guys...or smiling at someone else for even more than a few seconds... laughing out too loud, anything you name it, he got beat up. When asked why, he's say he only wanted the best for Hansun and he was trying to make him the best. 

He used to say every filthy thing known to man and scold Hansun. He was glad that the café was empty because he started sobbing when he started to talk about the physical abuse he endured, how many times he was raped and how he cried afterwards feeling helpless, only to fall for the I love you(s) and flowers he received afterwards as an "apology", but the same story another day. Many years may pass, but still the memories are always there.

"It was that fateful day. I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to end it all. I felt filthy and unloved. I just w-wanted *sob* t-to die" Hansun said with difficulty as his hands were trembling, seeing this Jungkook immediately placed his own palms over the trembling ones of the man in front of him. He can't even imagine the pain the other has went through over many years, he himself was traumatized after three months. Now he is glad that something happened with Kang that made him a bit more human like when he was with Jungkook, and he wanted to know that.

"M-my uncle caught me trying to h-hang myself" hearing this Taehyung and Jungkook gasped, how bad the situation would have been for someone to take such a decision.

"He works in the police. S-so when after a lot of coaxing, I told my uncle and aunt about Kang and everything I have had to go through all this years *sniffle* my uncle got furious. I was afraid if they will lash out on me for my stupidity. But he did not scold me then, he just went out. My aunt cried for so long hugging me. I have never seen them that broken. My mom and dad are in Jeju and I stayed with my aunt and uncle for my schooling in Seoul."

"S-so, does you mom and dad not know about all this?" Taehyung asked in disbelief

"No...I cried and begged them not to say everything to mom and dad. They just now that I was not in a good relation and that the person used to just scold me a lot for my mistakes. I wish to keep that secret forever. They have worked a lot for me to give me education and everything I need, I don't want to put them through this pain of knowing what happened to their son." Hansun said as he finished his tea, now eyeing the small and cute looking pastry on the table.

"Then? What did you uncle do?"

"Oh my god!...as I said he was so furious. He found Kang and took him to the private investigation building in Seoul" Hansun whispered as if he did not want anyone near them to hear the piece of information.
"There he tortured him so bad, you know with those tools that the police officers use on the big criminals. My aunt is a pharmacist, and one day I heard her saying some drug that can cause alteration in neurotransmitters in brain causing delayed function and development of new connections causing problems to brain and develop aversion to certain things."

"Oh!....that would explain his fear of spit" Jungkook mumbled to himself but it was heard by both the others.

"Yes, most probably caused due to those drugs. Also after all the torture, he was taken to the hospital and the expense was taken care of the government when my uncle filed it as an accident case. His family did come searching for him and eventually came to us but when they came to know about the things he did to me and several other boys, they disowned him" Hansun sighed, the past memories taking a toll on him.

"But he was from quite rich family and got himself into a quite decent college and continued from there because of the money that he already had with him. My uncle was very cautious from then. He became so protective over me and kept tabs on him and his interactions."

"O-oh!....is that how you came to know about m-me?"

"Mhmm...yes. I am sorry Jungkook, I know that it is invasion of privacy and stuff, but I can't blame my uncle for that. He is just too scared that I might fall into a trap like this again." Hansun apologized and smiled when he got a nod from Jungkook.

"So, are you still in Seoul with you aunt and uncle?" Taehyung asked Hansun as the silence fell over the three.

"No...I moved back to Jeju with mom and dad...I just visit my uncle and aunt every month...I'm just so grateful to them. Without their support I'd never be here talking to you guys" Hansun said smiling to them.

The three were happy to have seen each other and gotten to know about the unfortunate past and its outcomes. Taehyung was feeling gloomy because of hearing everything all over again what Jungkook went through those three months while, to be honest it kind of terrified him to hear what Hansun went through in his high school. Call him heartless or anything, he couldn't be more happier that Kang is no more in this world.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"You know, if you weren't probably dating the most handsome model ever, I'd have asked you ou-"

"WELL!!! he is dating me so NO!" Taehyung interrupted as Hansun giggled looking at Taehyung who was serious and hugging Jungkook from behind as if he'll be snatched away any moment. He was just playing with the two. He sees Jungkook as his brother, someone who went through the same pain, even if not equal but definitely there.

The two were generous enough to walk Hansun till his aunt's and uncle's home and then walked slowly to their loving home with two very tired puppies in their arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

The torturing some one in a private investigation building came out to be a bit too cinematic isn't it?....Hope it was not over the top...bcs I'm pretty sure it might not happen in real life...anyways, I wanted to say a big surprise is coming and I'm not kidding you....eat and sleep well ya'll...Love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3