Chapter 50

"Oh wow!"

"Oh wow!"

"Do you like it?"

"It looks so grand...Why did you spend this much hyungie?...we could have stayed with your other colleagues in the hotel booked by the company" Jungkook said turning to look at his boyfriend who had heart eyes looking at him.

"It will be filled with staffs and other models baby. I just wanted to be alone with you" he whispered as his arms made its way around the younger's waist. He nuzzled his nose into the other's neck inhaling the intoxicating scent that always has him on his knees. He can't even put it into words how much he loves his baby bunno.

They reached Milan after grudgingly long flight in the afternoon. This is the longest that they have ever travelled at a stretch and they were glad that the schedule was free for the remaining Saturday. The next three days, Taehyung has his show. Namjoon was selected too, but he was denied the offer because he was working on other schedules and moreover he was not really interested in runway high fashion, but he loved doing magazine and other photoshoots.

Jungkook shyly looked at Taehyung's eyes that held just pure love and respect for him. He just wishes to stay in the arms of his lover forever till his last breath. Also if its possible and if the theory of soul and afterlife is real, he will gladly want to be with Taehyung and only him.

What Jungkook did not know was Taehyung had booked three other rooms in the same hotel but in a different floor for their hyungs who will reach on Monday evening. They planned and prepared all the arrangements in Korea itself and all they had to do was to check the last minute arrangement which his hyungs gladly accepted to do while he kept the bunno away from the hotel and the venue near it. 

Everything seemed to have happened just yesterday. Seeing Jungkook for the first time. How they instantly became "friends", how much both were dying to let each other know how they felt. Their first kiss, first date. Finding out an information that seemed to be out from some fantasy movie. Making love for the first time, moving in, all seemed to be over in a jiffy and here he is today, just three days before the love of his life hopefully says yes to be his fiancée.

They both went together to freshen up. The warm water of the bath instantly relaxing their sore muscles. After a few minutes, Taehyung looked at Jungkook only to chuckle seeing the bunno whose head was swaying to the front as he felt sleepy. Kissing his baby cheeks and squeezing his waist, he tried to wake up the younger who tried protesting so that he could continue to sleep. But the mere mention of ordering food was enough to wake up the bunno fully and continue their bath and come out of the washroom all clean and tidy.

The entire day they just stayed in the bed, seeing their favorite movies that they rented from the reception and eating all the delicious pasta dishes and other delicacies that Milan had to offer. Time was just flying when these two were together. Taehyung was quite nervous about the show and Jungkook was trying his best to calm him down. They played video games, talked and laughed on silly jokes and memories again eating, while Taehyung kept an eye on his intake as he did not want to look bloated for the runway the next day.