Chapter 15

Three weeks had passed since Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook and both were now officially boyfriends

Three weeks had passed since Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook and both were now officially boyfriends. They had planned for an amazing date only for it to get cancelled because of heavy work load. The two companies collaborated for the product that day when the photographer incident happened, well lets say that they chose Jungkook as the main designer for all the dresses and Taehyung the main model making them the busiest persons to exist right now in Korea. They had reluctantly agreed to the work knowing it will benefit for their career and company and thought of going to a wonderful picnic date once the work has been finished and they were free from all the stress.

Well not everything went bad....Their hyungs hugged them to death when they heard the news...Jimin was squealing at the same time glaring at Taehyung saying him to take care of his precious little best friend. Taehyung understood why Jimin and Jin were being overprotective of Jungkook because of the past incidents. While Namjoon was crying rivers surprisingly. He had always felt bad when Taehyung showed up alone or with the Namjin couple for any shows or events and now he has someone to love, even if they were not that far in age still for Namjoon Taehyung was like his own child.

Both had been spending quality time with each other during the collaboration, may it be in office or at either one of their homes. Everything was going well.

Hyungieeee....*squeal* I am sooo excited

Oh my baby, You are soo cute, I am so excited too, also I was thinking something for tomorrow...

Huh?.....what is it?

Umm...why don't we both make lunch boxes...lets see whose box is prettier...hehe

Hyungieee....it's obvious who will winnnn *whining*

Oh....are you saying that I wil-

Of course I will win...I know to cook very well *giggle*

Hey!....you bunny....wait...let's see tomorrow whos gonna win....we both will make the lunchboxes and bring tomorrow for picnic...what do you say?

okaaay!....it seems fun...looobe youu!

Love you sweetheart.....*ummmwah*

*giggle*

A cute bunno lying on his stomach on the fluffy bed, his legs dangling in the air as he spoke to his boyfriend about their first date tomorrow. All the work had been finished and the magazine pictures, collections and all other things will be taken care of the production department and will be released tomorrow and their work was over now making them all free for their wonderful date. Jungkook thought how funny it was that in his 4 month relationship with his ex, they never went on dates well except their first date that Jungkook took them to if you even consider that as a date...Kang was only looking at his phone and talking to someone eating his own ice cream as Jungkook was sitting opposite to him like a stranger.