Chapter 53

"Damn it!"

"Damn it!"

"Wait...is that Namjoon hyung?"

Jungkook looked dumbfounded as he is sure that he saw his hyung in the corridor. Taehyung had again went an hour before and Jungkook was ready and getting out of his room and walking to the reception for booking a taxi and that is when he felt that he saw a man similar to Namjoon. Well he thought a similar man because there is no way that his hyungs are right now in Milan right?...right?

Poor Namjoon was running for his life trying not to get caught by the bunno. He also saw Jungkook noticing him and he was searching for a place to hide. How much they tried not to get caught, but his brainy ass really wanted a book to read right now and he was going to the library in the hotel to get a book. He could ask the reception, but he wanted to got here by himself and select one.

Seeing an open door, praying to all the gods, he quickly entered the room and closed the door while Jungkook had almost caught up. The bunno turned to a corner only to see it all empty with an attender or two just cleaning the corridor.

"Huh...I'm pretty sure I saw someone so similar to Namjoonie hyung tho" Jungkook said frowning. But like a switch was turned on, he remembered his lover's final show and quickly ran from the corridor to the reception.

"chi diavolo sei tu?" (Who the hell are you?)

Namjoon turned to see an elderly couple on the couch facing each other, yummy spread of coffee and pastries on the table between them as they looked at the huge muscular man with wide eyes in shock. Poor couple were possibly thinking that Namjoon was some thug who was going to attack them.

"Oh...S-sorry, I'm so sorry" Namjoon apologized bowing multiple times as the couple still looked at him like he had grown three horns. The clumsy man quickly turned, slowly peeking out of the couple's door to see if Jungkook has cleared from there, sighing in relief when he saw no one.

He slowly and carefully walked his way to the reception now seeing that Jungkook was boarding a taxi and going to the venue.

...

...

"Oh my god hyung...all our plans would have gotten spoiled today because of me" Namjoon nervously ranted to Jin who just walked out of the shower.

"Why what happened? Please don't tell me Kook saw you" 

"He would have because of my unnecessary urge to read a freaking Italian magazine...I entered a couple's room to escape him...Oh my god so embarrassing!!!"

"Ewwww....did you see them do the dirty...ewww Namjon-ah ewww" Jin teased the younger who was already done with him.

"Aish hyung...what the 80 year old grandma and grandpa?"

"Oh!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes sassily and walked to the living area to spend his time without a book while Jin went to get dressed.