Chapter 47

"Bamie, stop running"

Jungkook ran behind a running Bam while Taehyung strolled with a Yeontan in his arms. It seemed like Bam was always with Jungkook and Yeontan with Taehyung. 

It was a peaceful evening and they were quite tired after going shopping for Milan. Both were not so fond of spending money on clothes or accessories unnecessarily, but it's a Milan trip that we are talking about. So they just thought of coming to the park for a calm and cool evening after hefty shopping. But it looked like naughty puppy Bam was giving them a tough time.

"Haaha!...what are you doing?...looks like you found a friend huh?" the bunno laughed looking at his puppy that was now smelling another dog's butt. He scrunched his nose looking at their interaction. It looked as if Bam's tail was wagging at a hundred kilometer per hour looking at the cute Poodle.

"Jungkook?"

The boy heard his name being called as he looked up from the adorable scene to see a very familiar face.
"H-hansun?"

The man just smiled and picked up his poodle dog while Bam returned back to Jungkook. He became stiff as he saw the said man walking towards him. The only thing not making him freak out and run is the cute poodle in the other's hands.

Hansun neared Jungkook, and the boy noticed that the other had totally changed. The once fragile and thin boy was now quite lean muscular, nice tan on his skin instead of the ghostly pale complexion he had in the high school. Well he looked really good then and looks good now too.

Jungkook gave him an awkward smile while it was returned with a beautiful and genuine one. 

"It's been sooo long since we have even seen each other isn't it?...The last time was when we graduated high school" Hansun said chuckling a bit at the time that had passed while Jungkook was still staring at the boy in front of him in shock. They have interacted once or twice during high school, nothing important tho...just casually. It was a surprise for him that the other even knew his name after so long.

"Jungkook?"

"H-huh?....oh yeah sorry! hehe!...Y-yeah it's been so long. Sorry for staring at you like that...I was just surprised" Jungkook said returning the smile as he awkwardly rubbed his nape.

"How are you now?" Hansun asked all of a sudden making Jungkook frown....Now? what happened to him before for him to be okay now? Nothing right? what was he talking abo-

"I...umm...came to know that you used to date Kang?" hearing this Jungkook widened his eyes, gulping and all the bad memories surfacing in his brain. He can only try not to think about the past, but they are memories and cannot be erased.

"H-he is dead...umm...we are not together anymore" Jungkook said looking down not really wanting to continue the subject of the conversation.

"Mhmm...I came to know that too, I just wanted to know if you were okay. You know even a few days of being with him can be hell" the older said looking at the bunno sympathetically. 

"How did you know about the fact that we dated?" Jungkook asked, wasn't it weird that someone would keep a tab on an abusive ex. If it was him, he's totally cut them off from his life and move on for a brighter future rather than knowing their whereabouts and doings.

"Aaha!! That's a lot of explanation Jungkook. To be honest after we broke up and some things that happened after that, he was not the same. Let me tell you he became a lot less dangerous and mild after those incidents. You wouldn't want to hear it. It's good that a person like that is no more in this society" Hansun said smiling. The smile had a lot of unspoken words behind it. Even if Jungkook did not want to know anything about that excuse of a human's past, still his curious mind bugged him.

"Well...if you are free, then why can't we go to a café or something to talk?" Jungkook asked cautiously, to be honest he did not want to bring another danger in his life. This Hansun was totally different from the boy he knew in high school. He really did not know what to expect.

"Huh?...okay sure, if you want to know, I really don't mind. By the way, I remember seeing you a months before...somewhere in a ice cream parlor or something?" Hansun asked as Jungkook lead them towards Taehyung who seemed as if he was talking to a girl.

"O-oh yes...yes it was me and my boyfriend. I did see you, I wasn't in a condition to approach and say hi" Jungkook said looking at him apologetically.

"Pfft!...no problem Jungkook, even I did not come to you guys. I was with my aunt that time" Hansun replied casually.
"Oh!...is that your boyfriend?" he asked pointing to Taehyung who now looked as if he wasn't talking but looked displeased and frustrated.

"I said stop bothering me for god's sake! I said I am already in a relationship!"

"Please oppa! I am following you on social media for years and I just got a chance to meet you. Just one date, you will see how good of a person I am"

"Hey!...don't you understand the language or what...NO means NO!"

"You think I'll stop following you, all I am asking is fo-"

"If you don't stop anymore, I'll take my boyfriend's monster boots and kick you with it and see how you will fly out of this planet with a broken face." he said and his agitation making Yeontan growl fiercely at that stalker. The girl seemed to look embarrassed with the attention the people in the park were giving her after Taehyung shouted at her.

But soon Jungkook ran and neared him, worried at what was going on?

"What happened hyungie? Are you alright?"

Taehyung immediately calmed down at the soothing voice and soft touch of his bunno, he gave him a firm nod and glared at the girl who was cowering and trying to get away from the commotion.
"It's nothing love, just another person who claims to be my "fan"....It's getting tougher to get out and walk in peace" he sighed as Jungkook cradled his fingers through Taehyung's hair in the back of his head.

"Oh!...Kim Taehyung?" the hugging couple looked only to see a wide eyed Hansun. Taehyung was quite popular in the country but he never liked to walk around with guards.

"Umm...I've seen you somewhere...umm"

"Hmm...yeah you probably saw me at an ice cream parlor many months before. I am Hansun, Jungkook's school mate" Hansun said smiling

Taehyung widened his eyes in realization. Yes, this is the boy Jungkook said was Kang's ex who apparently cheated on him. After that day, Jungkook said a few details about the man in front of him.

After a few seconds Taehyung was looking at both of them...so what is Hansun doing here? Noticing the awkward silence Hansun immediately cleared his doubt.

"We were just talking about high school and stuff...well apparently there is a lot that Jungkook might want to know about that man... you might want too, so why not go somewhere to talk?" Hansun asked while Jungkook nodded. Now who was Taehyung to deny his bunno.

"Sure...it'd be good to know each other as well" he said as the three and their pets exited the park to a café nearby.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Author:

I have heard about many experiences where the abuser in a relationship is very bad and so dangerous. But I did not want Kook to suffer too much in this story and that is why I made Kang to be a bit mild abuser who only manipulated him and abused his mental health rather than physically. So there must be a reason for that right...and that will be explained in the next chap<3  Sleep well...Love you guys<3

Anygays.....BYEEEEE<3