1# ᰔᩚ𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩ᰔᩚ

Sunoo woke up as the sun already shone through his curtains. He stood up and started to get ready for the first day of the second semester this school year.

He brushed his teeth, quickly took a shower, prepared his schoolbag, and made his breakfast while thinking about seeing his bestfriends Jungwon and Sunghoon again after they hadn't seen each other for some days.

A few days are not much, but for him, they felt like half an eternity.

Sunoo's parents were successful professionals who frequently went on business trips, leaving Sunoo alone for extended periods. While they always made sure to provide for him and ensured he had everything he needed, the absence of their physical presence often made him feel as though he lived on his own.

After putting on his shoes and jacket, he made sure to lock his door and went to the bus stop while listening to some music with his headphones. The weather was perfect for the first day of school.

Yet, he doesn't know how hard this school year is going to be for him.

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍓 ⋅ ☆

After some time, the school bus stopped in front of their school. All students stormed out of the bus and went to their friends. Sunoo was already a bit late because of the delay of his bus.

He looked for Jungwon and Sunghoon in the corridors while making his way to the cafeteria when he suddenly got bumped from his left by a blonde student he's never seen before.

"What the hell? Don't you have eyes in your head or what's wrong with you?" the student annoyingly said while looking at the person he bumped into.

You could also see some annoyance in Sunoo's face. "Are you blaming me for this or what? This is obviously your fault! Can't you look at where you are going!? he yelled.

The blonde looked at him in disbelief. "Who are you to shout at me? Don't you know who you're talking to?" he asked him, thinking that Sunoo would probably apologize as soon as he could and just quickly leave like every other would do. But apparently, that didn't happen, which surprised him, but it didn't show.

"I don't. I don't even want or need to know! Just open your fucking eyes and look at where you're going! Now move your ugly face out of my way you ass!" Sunoo replied before walking away to finally escape from this awkward situation.

Sunoo was totally annoyed. He hoped that his first day would've started a bit better. After the incident, Sunoo walked to the cafeteria, expecting to see his friends there. He was still cursing this stupid boy in his head.

The mysterious boy just looked at him walking away. 'He looks interesting. I just got here but it seems like I've already found my next target," the blonde whispered to himself.

When Sunoo arrived at the cafeteria, he found his two friends sitting at a table talking to each other and decided to join them.

As Jungwon saw Sunoo walking towards their direction he already attacked him with lots of questions. "Where the hell have you been? Didn't you see my messages?!" What took your ass so long to come here?" He asked him. Before answering, Sunoo firstly sat down.

"Okay, so first of all: What can I do for the bus to be so abnormally late, huh? Secondly, my cell phone was turned off, which is why I couldn't see your thousands of messages!" he answered him annoyed when he took out his cell phone to look at Jungwon's messages.