8# ᰔᩚ𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

As I sat with Jungwon and Sunghoon, keeping an eye on Ni-ki and his group from a distance, a sinking feeling settled in my stomach. A few minutes later, Ni-ki suddenly stood up from his table and started making his way towards us.
Why was he coming alone?

My heart raced as he approached, and I could feel the weight of Ni-ki's gaze fixed on me. I swallowed hard, trying to steady my nerves. When he reached our table, Ni-ki smirked and held out his notebook towards me.

"Sunoo, I think you'll need this for later, don't you?" he said, his voice laced with a mocking tone.

I took a deep breath, my mind racing with a mix of frustration and anxiety. It was clear that Ni-ki had no intention of letting me off the hook. Reluctantly, I reached out and took the notebook from him, my fingers trembling slightly.

Ni-ki leaned in closer, his smirk widening. "Remember, Sunoo, I expect perfection. No mistakes."

I clenched my jaw, fighting back the anger welling up inside me. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing how much he affected me. With a forced smile, I nodded and replied, "I'll make sure it's flawless."

The question I ask myself is why he keeps emphasizing that the homework has to be perfectly done by me.

Based on his history test, I can see that he doesn't really care about his grades, so why'd he care so much about his damn homework?

Does he really think I would feel stressed or so if I remembered not to make any mistakes?
Because if he thinks that, he really is stupid.

Not long after he gave me his notebook, he went back to his table. His probable new friends just gave him confused looks after his return.

Ni-ki |

As I returned to my table, I could feel the curious gazes of Heeseung, Jake, and Jay fixed upon me. They were wondering what I had been up to, approaching Sunoo like that. I couldn't help but smirk as I settled into my seat, reveling in the power I held over him.

Heeseung, ever the observant one, spoke up first. "Hey, Ni-ki, what was that all about? Why did you go over to that table? Who is the boy you were talking with?"

Before I could answer Heeseung's questions, Jake cut me off.

"Oh, that's Sunoo. The boy sitting in front of him is Sunghoon. You should know him, right? He's in my class and Jay's, remember? The other was called Juwon or somethi-"

"His name isn't Juwon, it's Jungwon, you dumbass," Jay corrected Jake.

"Uh, ok, it seems like you guys know more than me. I don't actually care, I just wanna know what Ni-ki was doing there," Heeseung stated.

I leaned back in my chair, enjoying the attention. "Oh, nothing much," I replied casually. "Just making sure my homework is in good hands. Sunoo has this weird obsession with perfection, you know?"

Jake raised an eyebrow. "So, you made him do your homework for you?"

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Hey, if he's willing to do it, why not take advantage of it? Besides, it's not like he has anything better to do."