12# ᰔᩚ𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

After leaving the detention room, I made my way home, feeling a mix of emotions swirling within me. The encounter with Ni-ki had left me both frustrated and intrigued. As I entered the house, I was greeted by the sight of my parents, who had just returned from their three-day business trip. They looked tired but relieved to be back home.

"Welcome back," I greeted them with a smile, trying my best to conceal the inner turmoil I was feeling.

They exchanged glances and smiled back. "Thank you, Sunoo," my mom replied. "We missed you while we were away. How was school?"

I preferred not to tell them anything about Ni-ki and the situation I am facing right now. They already worry about enough things as they are.

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍓 ⋅ ☆

Later that evening, as I retreated to my room, I received a call from Jungwon, my trusted friend and confidant. I welcomed the opportunity to share my thoughts and concerns with him, knowing that he would provide valuable insights.

"And? How was it? Did something special happen?" Jungwon asked, his voice warm and comforting.

I sighed, settling onto my bed. "It was eventful, to say the least. And yes, something unexpected happened."

Jungwon's tone turned curious. "What happened? Tell me everything."

I proceeded to share the details of the detention room encounter and Ni-ki's proposition. Jungwon listened attentively, interjecting with questions and comments along the way. When I finished, there was a momentary pause before he spoke up.

"Sunoo, this is quite a situation you're in," Jungwon remarked, his voice filled with empathy. "I don't know what I would do if I was in your situation."

I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Exactly. It's not an easy decision to make. On one hand, it could finally put an end to Ni-ki's teasing and pranks. But on the other hand, I don't want to compromise my principles or get tangled up in his schemes."

Jungwon pondered for a moment before responding. "I think you should be careful with him. If you decide to go along with Ni-ki's plan, make sure it's because you genuinely believe it will benefit you and bring you the peace you're seeking. Don't let anyone pressure you into something that doesn't align with your values."

His words resonated with me, reminding me of the importance of staying true to myself. I appreciated Jungwon's perspective and the way he always encouraged me to make decisions based on my own principles.

"But, Sunoo," Jungwon continued, his voice thoughtful, "before you make your final decision, have you considered the potential consequences of pretending to be Ni-ki's boyfriend? It might involve a lot of acting, though."

He raised a valid point. The idea of pretending to be in a relationship with Ni-ki brought forth a host of uncertainties. How would I handle the expectations and potential misunderstandings? Could I truly separate my personal feelings from the act we would be putting on?

"I guess I would be okay with that," I replied, my voice filled with a mix of determination and uncertainty. "I didn't agree yet, I wanted to discuss it with you and Sunghoon before my final decision."

"You're right. Having another perspective might help you gain further clarity."

I felt a sense of relief knowing that Jungwon and Sunghoon would be there to support me. Their friendship meant the world to me, and I trusted their judgment and advice.

"Thank you, Jungwon," I said sincerely.
"Let's talk to Sunghoon tomorrow and see what he thinks. Having both of your insights will help me make a more informed decision."