37# ᰔᩚ𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪ᰔᩚ

Ni-ki |

As Sunoo and I settled in the living room, I noticed the exhaustion etched on his face. I wanted to provide him with comfort and support, knowing that he needed time to recover both physically and emotionally.

"Have you eaten anything?" I asked, concerned about his well-being.

Sunoo sighed softly, his gaze distant. "Actually, I planned to grab something to eat at a store when I went out earlier, but, well... you know what happened." He glanced at his scratches, a reminder of the unfortunate events that unfolded.

I nodded understandingly. "I'll go out and get us something to eat. You should rest here, Sunoo. You've been through a lot tonight, and it's important for you to take care of yourself."

Sunoo started to protest, his lips parting to speak, but I gently interrupted him. "No arguments. Your well-being comes first. I won't be gone long, I promise."

He hesitated for a moment before finally relenting, his shoulders slumping in tired acceptance. "Okay then. Thank you for taking care of me."

A soft smile graced my lips as I reassured him. "You dont need to thank me. I'll be back before you know it."

With that, Sunoo gave me his keys and I grabbed my jacket, heading out into the night once again.

I made my way to a nearby convenience store, searching for something warm and comforting. The shelves were stocked with various options, and I selected a mix of instant ramen, snacks, and a few drinks.

Sunoo |

As I waited for Ni-ki to return with food, I settled myself on the couch, feeling the exhaustion seep into my bones. Closing my eyes, I allowed the weariness to wash over me, grateful for the chance to rest.

Thoughts swirled in my mind, replaying the events of the evening. I was really shocked about the attack, but amidst the chaos, Ni-ki had been there for me, and I couldn't imagine what would have happened if he wasn't there. It's warmed my heart, knowing that he went above and beyond just to make sure I was safe.

A small smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I pondered on Ni-ki's actions. I was really happy to have someone like him.

Lost in my thoughts, fatigue finally overtook me, and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep. The events of the evening faded into the background as dreams wrapped around me, offering a brief respite from the turmoil that had unfolded.

Ni-ki |

I returned to Sunoo's house with the bags of food in hand, feeling a mix of relief and worry. As I entered the living room, I found Sunoo sleeping on the couch. A small smile graced my lips as I silently admired his peaceful form, appreciating the calmness that enveloped him in sleep.

I set the bags of food on the table and took a seat beside Sunoo, careful not to wake him up accidentally. My eyes traced the gentle rise and fall of his chest.

In that moment, Sunoo looked so adorable in his peaceful slumber. His features were soft and gentle, his hair falling in just the right way to frame his face. I found myself admiring every detail-the curve of his eyelashes, the gentle rise and fall of his lips as he breathed, the way his hair fell across his forehead.

I couldn't tear my gaze away from him. In that quiet moment, all I wanted to do was reach out and run my fingers through his hair to brush away a stray strand that had fallen across his face.

But as quickly as the thought entered my mind, I shook it away, scolding myself for even thinking about it. I couldn't find him cute, I told myself.