16# ᰔᩚ𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣ᰔᩚ

Flashback (yes, another one, I'm sorry )

In a small corner of the school hallway, Jake and Ni-ki found a moment to talk privately. They leaned against a row of lockers, their voices hushed as they discussed the ongoing fake relationship between Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"You know, Ni-ki, I'm starting to have second thoughts about this whole thing," Jake confessed, his voice tinged with concern. "Sunoo genuinely seems like a good person, and I don't want to see him hurt."

Ni-ki chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Come on, Jake, it's just a game. Sunoo knows what he signed up for, and so do I. It's all for the sake of our image, nothing more."

Jake's brows furrowed, his gaze fixed on Ni-ki as if trying to understand his motives. "I get that, but sometimes I wonder if you're taking it too far. I mean, what are you going to do if Sunoo genuinely falls for you? It wouldn't be fair to him."

Ni-ki's smile widened, his confidence unwavering. "I think you just read my mind. That's exactly what I'm planning. Once Sunoo's completely fallen for me, I'll break his heart and "break up" with him. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Yuna, who happened to be passing by, caught snippets of their conversation. Intrigued, she halted her steps and discreetly positioned herself behind the corner, listening intently without their knowledge.

Jake's expression hardened, his eyes narrowing as he met Ni-ki's gaze. "He's a good friend, he doesn't deserve that."

Jake knew, Ni-ki didn't really care about whether Sunoo's a good person or not: He doesn't care if people get hurt. But he couldn't do anything about it but to warn Sunoo.

Yuna's heart sank as she absorbed Ni-ki's words. Her instincts had been right all along. There was something insincere about Ni-ki's intentions, something that went beyond their public facade. In that moment, she realized something.

Apparently, Sunoo mustn't know about this conversation, right? So if she told Sunoo about it, he would want to break up with him right away, wouldn't he?

As Jake and Ni-ki continued their conversation, unaware of Yuna's presence, Yuna made her way down the hallway, her mind racing with the weight of the secret she now carried. It was now her time to destroy their relationship. But first of all, she had something else to do.

End of Flashback

Sunoo |

After the incident with the possessive girl in the hallway, I couldn't help but feel on edge. It seemed like she was determined to make my life difficult, and her actions were starting to cross a line. I needed to confide in my friends and seek their support and advice.

During the lunch break, I found Jungwon and Sunghoon sitting in our usual spot in the cafeteria. I joined them, the events of the morning still fresh in my mind. They noticed the concerned look on my face and immediately asked what was wrong.

"Hey, guys," I greeted them, trying to sound as composed as possible. "I need to tell you about something strange that happened to me today."

Jungwon raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "What happened, Sunoo? You look pretty shaken up."

I took a deep breath, recounting the encounter with the girl and the flood of Instagram messages I had received. Their expressions grew serious as they listened, their eyes widening with each detail.

Sunghoon let out a low whistle. "That's insane, Sunoo. It sounds like someone is out to cause trouble for you."

Jungwon nodded in agreement, his brow furrowed with concern. "It's definitely not a coincidence that these events are happening back-to-back."