10# ᰔᩚ𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

After class, as me and Jungwon walked out of the classroom, I was relieved to see
Sunghoon waiting for us outside. He could sense that something was wrong, and his concerned expressions mirrored my own emotions.

"Sunoo, what happened? You look upset," Sunghoon asked, his voice filled with genuine worry.

I sighed heavily, not knowing where to begin. "I lost my homework, and now I have detention with Ni-ki," I confessed, my voice tinged with frustration.

Sunghoon's eyes widened in surprise. "You lost your homework? That's not like you, Sunoo."

I nodded, feeling the weight of disappointment settle in. "I don't know how it happened. I remember putting it in my bag this morning, but when I looked for it, it was gone."

"Maybe you just dreamt of putting it in your bag," Jungwon tried to find a solution for that problem.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I was wide awake while doing that."

Jungwon and I were still thinking about where my homework suddenly went when Sunghoon pointed something out to us.

"Wait- Did you say you have detention with Ni-ki? I thought you were responsible for his homework."

Sunghoon was right. I did do his homework and even gave it to him personally. So why didn't he show them? Did he forget them at home too?

Before I could think about that issue a little more, Jungwon tapped me on my shoulder.
"Look who's coming" he whispered to me. What does he want this time?

Ni-ki |

"Why do you want me to come with you? What do you even want from this boy?" Jake whined as I wanted him to come with me.

"Just come on, you'll see," was my response.
Of course, I could've gone alone, but it's just more fun this way. I noticed that Jake kept looking over to Sunoo's table in the cafeteria. To be more clear, he looked over to one of Sunoo's friends. That's why I want him to join me. I'm curious about how he's going to act infront of his friends.

As I approached Sunoo and his friends, a mischievous smile played on my lips. I could see the confusion and frustration in Sunoo's eyes, and I was ready to add a little fuel to the fire. And as I see, I was right with Jake. As soon as we went into their direction, his eyes already found their next target.

"Hey, Sunoo," I greeted him with mock innocence, my voice dripping with amusement. "I heard you lost something important. Can't keep track of your own homework, huh?"

Sunoo's face turned red with a mix of embarrassment and anger. I could see that he was trying to keep his cool, but I knew I had struck a nerve. Jungwon and Sunghoon exchanged concerned glances, sensing the tension in the air.

"This could happen to anyone," Sunoo said, his voice laced with irritation.

I shrugged casually, pretending to be innocent. "Must be tough being so forgetful, huh?"

Sunoo clenched his fists, and I could tell he was struggling to maintain his composure. But that only fueled my desire to tease him further. I turned my attention to his friends.

"Jungwon, Sunghoon, did you guys see Sunoo's homework anywhere? Maybe you can help him find it. Or maybe he's just not as organized as he claims to be."

Jungwon and Sunghoon exchanged glances, clearly taken aback by my audacity. Sunoo's frustration was palpable, and I reveled in the power of pushing his buttons.

"Cut it out, Ni-ki," Jungwon finally spoke up, his voice firm. "There's no need to make things worse."

I chuckled, enjoying the discomfort I was causing. "Oh, come on, it's all in good fun. Just trying to lighten the mood here."