15# ᰔᩚ𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

After finishing my homework, I decided to treat myself to a visit to my favorite café. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee greeted me as I stepped inside, and the friendly smile of Yunjin, one of the employees, brightened my day.

"Hey, Sunoo! The usual?" she asked cheerfully, already preparing my order without needing to ask for it.

I nodded, grateful for her familiarity. "Yes, please. Thank you, Yunjin."

As I settled at a table near the window, enjoying the cozy ambiance, I sipped on my drink and let out a contented sigh. This place always managed to calm my mind.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, I heard the jingle of the café door. I turned my head and saw Jake walking in, his presence immediately catching my attention. It seemed like fate had brought us together once again.

Jake glanced around, his eyes landing on me. A smile tugged at his lips as he made his way to my table. "Mind if I join you, Sunoo?"

I chuckled, gesturing for him to take a seat. "Not at all. It's always nice to have some company."

He sat down, ordering his own drink before turning his attention back to me. "So, how's your day been?"

We engaged in casual conversation, catching up on each other's lives and sharing anecdotes. But eventually, our discussion drifted back to the topic that seemed to linger in the air whenever we were together-the fake relationship between Ni-ki and me.

"You know, Sunoo," Jake began, his voice tinged with caution. "You have to be a bit careful with Ni-ki. He might appear nicer than before, but I have a feeling he still has his plans."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued by his words. Jake had always been perceptive, and his insights often shed light on things I hadn't considered. "What do you mean by 'his plans'?"

Jake leaned back in his chair, his gaze fixed on the table as he chose his words carefully. "I can't say for sure, but Ni-ki knows how to manipulate situations to his advantage. Don't let your guard down completely."

His words resonated with me, reminding me that there was more to Ni-ki than met the eye. While our fake relationship had its purposes, it was important not to lose sight of the bigger picture. Ni-ki was undoubtedly playing a game, and I had to be cautious not to get caught up in it.

"I appreciate the warning, Jake," I replied, a hint of gratitude in my voice. "I won't forget your advice. It's important to stay grounded and not let myself be swayed."

Jake nodded, his expression serious. "Good. I just want to make sure you're aware of the possible consequences. I've heard of Ni-ki's actions before, and.. they can be unpredictable."

As we finished our drinks and prepared to leave the café, I was a bit confused. What could Ni-ki still do? I don't think I have to worry for now, but I'll keep my eyes open.

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍓 ⋅ ☆

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice a girl's presence until she stepped directly in front of me, blocking my path. Startled, I looked up to see her staring at me with an intense gaze.

"Excuse me, are you Sunoo?" she asked, her voice filled with urgency.

I hesitated for a moment before responding, slightly taken aback by her directness. "Yes, I am. Can I help you with something?"

She wasted no time, getting straight to the point. "You need to break up with Ni-ki. if you don't, you're going to have a big problem, understood?"

I furrowed my brows, growing increasingly skeptical. Was this another one of Ni-ki's fangirls trying to meddle in our relationship? It seemed like their obsession with him had reached alarming levels.