41# ᰔᩚ𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

That evening, I finally mustered the courage to reach out to Ni-ki. My fingers hovered over my phone as I typed the message hesitantly.

Sunoo
Hey, Ni-ki
Can we meet up tomorrow?
There's something important I want to talk to you about

The minutes ticked by, and I anxiously waited for a response. But the reply didn't come. I stared at my phone, my heart sinking with each passing moment. Was he ignoring me on purpose? Or was he just busy?

I tried to push away the negative thoughts, telling myself that he would reply eventually. But as the hours stretched on without any response, my anxiety grew. I couldn't focus on anything else, my mind fixated on the unanswered text.

Finally, unable to bear the suspense any longer, I sent another message.

Sunoo
I really need to talk to you
It's important

Yet, once again, the reply never came. It was as if Ni-ki had disappeared off the face of the earth. Had he seen my messages and decided to ignore them? Or was something else going on? Was he avoiding a conversation with me?

As the night wore on, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Ni-ki had never ignored my messages before, and it left me feeling uneasy. Did he know about the recording? Was he avoiding me because of it?

A part of me wanted to confront him right then and there. But another part of me feared what I might discover.

Eventually, I set my phone aside, deciding to give Ni-ki the benefit of the doubt for now. Maybe he had a good reason for not responding. Maybe he would reach out to me soon.

All I could do was wait for Ni-ki's response, hoping that it would provide some clarity in the chaos that now consumed my heart.

Ni-ki |

I was at home, sitting on my bed, and my mind was in turmoil. I had seen Sunoo's messages earlier, but I couldn't bring myself to respond. I knew I had to face him eventually, but I needed time to process everything.

Just then, Jay walked into my room. He glanced at my phone and noticed the messages from Sunoo that were left unread.
"Why didn't you respond to Sunoo's messages? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I saw his messages, but I haven't replied yet. I don't want to talk to him already," I replied, my voice shaky.

Jay sat down beside me, his expression serious as he listened to my response.

"Ni-ki, avoiding the conversation won't make things better. In fact, it might make things worse. Ignoring Sunoo will only add to the tension between you two," he said firmly.

"I know, Jay, but I'm just not sure how to approach this. It's complicated, and I don't want to say something I'll regret," I admitted.

Jay nodded in understanding. "It's natural to feel that way, but keeping Sunoo in the dark won't solve anything. If there's something bothering you, it's better to talk it out together. Communication is the key to anything," he said, offering his support.

I appreciated Jay's words of wisdom, but the fear of confronting the truth was still overwhelming. "What if he gets angry or hurt? I don't want to hurt him," I said, my voice filled with concern.