47# ᰔᩚ𝘼𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

Panic started to creep in as I frantically checked my pockets, hoping against hope that I had somehow kept the key card with me, but it was nowhere to be found.

Right, Jungwon and Jay had one and.. Ni-ki.
And I have no idea where they are.
The realization that I was locked out hit me hard, and I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me.

I quickly went down to the reception area, hoping they could help me. But to my luck, they informed me that only authorized staff could unlock the rooms. They advised me to wait for my friends to return or to find a teacher who could open the door for me.

What could my teacher do? It's not like she has a card to open the door. And even if she had -
I would never ask her for help. She would think I'm irresponsible, which I don't even want to imagine..

I decided to step outside the reception area and take a deep breath. I remembered the little playground right in front of our room, and I thought maybe Jungwon and Jay had already returned. Who knows?

As I walked over to the playground, I scanned the area in search of familiar faces, hoping to find someone who could help. However, the swings and slides were empty, and there was no sign of anyone from our group.

I considered my options. Sunghoon and Jake might be in their room, or perhaps they were hanging out somewhere nearby. So, I decided to make my way to their room.

When I arrived at there, I knocked gently and called out, "Hey, is anyone here?"

To my relief, Sunghoon's cheerful voice replied, "Hey, Sunoo! Come on in!"

As I entered the room, I was greeted by the friendly faces of Sunghoon, Jake, Beomgyu, and Taehyun. They were engaged in a lively conversation, laughing and sharing stories.

"Hey, Sunoo, what brings you here?" Taehyun asked with a warm smile.

I explained my situation, feeling a bit embarrassed about being locked out.

"Well, I locked myself out, so.. I don't know what to do."

Sunghoon chuckled and exchanged knowing glances with the others. "Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. You can wait here until your roommates comes back."

I hesitated for a moment, considering Sunghoon's offer to stay in their room. It was tempting, but I didn't want to intrude or disrupt them. "Thanks, Sunghoon, I appreciate it, but I think I'll just wait outside for a bit. Maybe catch some fresh air."

Sunghoon nodded understandingly. "Sure thing, Sunoo. Just let us know if you change your mind."

With that, I made my way back outside. The cool breeze was refreshing, and I walked around the area near the playground, lost in thought. It wasn't long before I heard footsteps approaching, and I turned to see my teacher walking towards me.

"Sunoo, enjoying the trip so far?" she asked with a friendly smile.

I forced a smile and replied, "Yeah, it's been a lot of fun."

She seemed pleased with my response and started chatting about the activities planned for the rest of the trip. I nodded and tried my best to engage in the conversation, all the while feeling a bit detached from the excitement she was describing.

She told us that we would do archery today in the parking lot. I've never done it, but it sounds pretty good. I just hope we won't accidentally get hit by a car.

She also mentioned, and I have to admit it scared me a bit, that we would go climbing tomorrow.

Climbing? Seriously? I belive that actually it would be fun if I didn't have the worst fear of heights. I'm probably going to scare my ass of tomorrow.