36# ᰔᩚ𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

Because tomorrow is a federal holiday, for once we don't have school tomorrow. Nevertheless I still decided to do my homework that I had left, so the next day, I wouldn't have to do anything.

After finishing everything and taking a much-needed nap, I woke up to find that it was already starting to get dark outside. My stomach is growling , reminding me that it was time to find something to eat.

I searched my kitchen, hoping to find something quick, but my options were limited. Nothing seemed appetizing, and I craved something more than what I had at home.

With a sigh, I made the decision to head out to the nearest store. I quickly put on my shoes and jacket.

As I walked down the dimly lit streets, the familiar surroundings took on a different ambiance at night. The city was quieter, with only a few people out.

When I made my way towards the store, a lingering sense of being watched followed me. Every now and then, I caught glimpses of movement out of the corner of my eye, rustling sounds that sent a shiver down my spine.

Perhaps it was just my mind playing tricks on me, heightened by the unsettling note I had received earlier. I quickened my pace, hoping to reach the store as fast as possible.

⚠️TW: BLOOD, BLADES ⚠️

Just as I began to relax, I felt a sudden jolt from behind. Startled, I stumbled forward, caught off guard by the unexpected impact.

As I spun around to face my assailant, a mix of shock and fear coursed through my veins. To my horror, I saw that it was the same group of girls who had been giving me uncomfortable looks at school earlier that day. Their faces twisted with malice, their intentions clear.

Before I could react, the girls forcefully pushed me to the ground, their words cutting through the air like knives. "Ni-ki doesn't deserve someone like you," they sneered.

My heart raced in my chest as a wave of terror washed over me. I tried to protest, to reason with them, but their grip on me was firm. One of the girls brandished a pocket knife, its glinting blade sending a chill down my spine. I watched in horror as she brought the blade closer, slicing a small cut on my cheek while the other girl held me down.

Pain seared through my face, but it paled in comparison to the overwhelming fear that consumed me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I trembled beneath their grasp, completely at their mercy. The weight of their words and their actions crushed me, leaving me feeling vulnerable and helpless.

In that moment, I wished for nothing more than to escape, to find safety and comfort. But as the seconds ticked by, it became painfully clear that there were no people around and that nobody could help me get out of this terrifying situation.

⚠️END OF TW⚠️

Ni-ki |

Right now, I was at home and had nothing to do, so I decided to go out for a bit. As I stepped out into the evening, something caught my attention in the distance.

In the dimly lit alley, I spotted a group of girls. They were forcefully pushing someone to the ground, and to my horror, I realized it was Sunoo!