48# ᰔᩚ𝘼 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

After dinner, we returned to our rooms, the evening unfolding much like the previous one. The exhaustion from the day's activities quickly caught up to me, and I settled into bed, hoping for a peaceful night's sleep. As I closed my eyes, the events of the day replayed in my mind, a mix of laughter and tension.

But just as I began to drift off, a sudden jolt of unease shot through me. My heart raced, and my breaths grew shallow. I tried to shake off the feeling, but it only intensified.

The silence in the room felt suffocating, amplifying the turmoil within me. I felt like I was trapped in my own thoughts, a whirlwind of emotions and worries. Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face, and I couldn't hold back the sobs that escaped my lips.

I buried my face in my hands, my shoulders shaking with each cry. It was a strange and overwhelming sensation, a panic attack that seemed to have come out of nowhere. I couldn't explain why I was feeling this way. All I knew was that I was drowning in a sea of emotions, struggling to find solid ground.

Amidst my distress, I heard a rustling sound, and then Ni-ki's voice broke through the haze. "Sunoo? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

I looked up, my vision blurred from tears, and saw him standing beside my bed. He looked concerned and unsure, but there was a genuine worry in his eyes. Without hesitation, he sat down next to me.

"I... I don't know," I managed to choke out between sobs. "I don't know what's happening. I just... I can't breathe."

Ni-ki's uncertainty seemed to fade as he pulled me into a hesitant hug. His arms wrapped around me, providing a sense of comfort that I hadn't expected. Despite the tension between us lately, he was here, offering his support when I needed it the most.

"It's okay, Sunoo," Ni-ki whispered softly. "I'm always here with you. Just take deep breaths, alright?"

I followed his guidance, inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly, gradually feeling the panic begin to recede.

As the minutes ticked by, Ni-ki stayed by my side. Eventually, my breathing steadied, and the sobs subsided. I pulled away from the hug, wiping my tears with the back of my hand, and looked at Ni-ki.

"Thank you," I whispered, my voice hoarse from crying. "I... I don't even know why that happened."

Ni-ki gave me a small, understanding smile. "Sometimes our minds just play tricks on us. The important thing is that you're okay now."

I nodded, grateful for his words and his support. The room felt different now, less suffocating, more bearable. And in that moment, despite our recent difficulties, I felt a renewed sense of connection with Ni-ki. It was a reminder that even amidst disagreements, we were still there for each other when it truly mattered.

After the storm of emotions had subsided, I sat there with Ni-ki, the atmosphere between us a mix of relief and lingering tension.

As the seconds ticked by, I couldn't help but recall that moment, the moment when our lips had met in that unexpected kiss some time ago.

I glanced at Ni-ki, his eyes meeting mine, and for a brief moment, it felt like time had slowed down. We were just looking at each other, our expressions mirroring a mix of emotions that neither of us could fully articulate.

But then, as quickly as the moment had arrived, I looked away, the weight of our history and the unresolved tension between us resurfacing. My heart raced, and I stumbled over my words, my voice slightly shaky.

"Th-thank you," I managed to say, my gaze fixed on the floor. "I... I really appreciate you being here for me."

Ni-ki nodded, his expression a mix of understanding and something else that I couldn't quite decipher. "Of course, Sunoo. I'll always be here when you need me, dont forget that, okay?"