14# ᰔᩚ𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨ᰔᩚ

-Flashback-

Ni-ki |

I entered the school, feeling the familiar eyes of my classmates on me. As I made my way to my locker, a girl named Yuna intercepted my path. She had been trying to get my attention for weeks, but her persistence was seriously starting to annoy me.

"Hey, Ni-ki!" Yuna called out, a bright smile on her face. "I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together today. We could sit next to each other in the cafeteria."

I let out an exasperated sigh, not interested in entertaining her. "Sorry, Yuna, but.. I already have a boyfriend."

Yuna's eyes widened in surprise. "You do? Why did you never say something? Who is it? I had no idea you were dating someone."

I smirked, enjoying the shock on her face. "Oh, it's a secret. I like to keep my private life private, you know?"

Yuna seemed intrigued, her curiosity piqued. "Come on, Ni-ki, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone else!."

I leaned against the lockers, contemplating whether I should indulge her or not. After a moment, I decided to have some fun with her.

"Well, let's just say he's someone you wouldn't expect," I teased, a mischievous glint in my eyes. "But don't worry, we're madly in love."

Yuna's face lit up with excitement, clearly eager to uncover the mystery. "Please, tell me! I'm dying to know!"

I chuckled, enjoying the anticipation building up in her. "Alright, fine. But you have to promise not to make a big deal out of it. My boyfriend is Sunoo."

Yuna's jaw dropped, clearly taken aback by my revelation. "Sunoo? Really? I never would have guessed! He's uhm.. kind of not the type to be in a relationship, I think."

I nodded, playing along with her surprise. "Yes, it's quite unexpected, but we're happy together."

Yuna seemed thrilled to have uncovered my 'secret'. "Well, then.. I'm happy for you two, I guess." That definitely didn't sound convincing.

I smirked, enjoying the effect my words had on her. "Thank you, Yuna. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to head to class."

Yuna nodded eagerly, a newfound excitement in her eyes. "Of course, Ni-ki! Have a great day. And say hi to Sunoo for me!"

As I walked away, I couldn't help but relish the power I had over Yuna's curiosity. It was satisfying to see her reaction, and I couldn't wait to share the story with Sunoo.

End of flashback

Sunoo |

After classes ended, Sunghoon, Jungwon, and I made our way to the cafeteria, hungry and eager to grab some food. As we entered, the whispers and gossip intensified, making it clear that news of Ni-ki and my supposed relationship had spread throughout the school.

"Is that Ni-ki's boyfriend?"
"They don't go well together at all,"
"Sunoo doesn't even deserve him,"

Ignoring the prying eyes, we joined the line to get our meals. I felt a mix of discomfort and curiosity about how people were perceiving us. Sunghoon seemed unfazed, while Jungwon looked like he was enjoying the attention a little too much.

Once we gathered our food, we found a table near the back, away from the majority of the students. As we settled in, Jungwon couldn't contain his excitement any longer.