25# ᰔᩚ𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨ᰔᩚ

Sunoo |

When the bus finally arrived, we all found seats, relieved to be leaving the abandoned hospital behind. As I settled into my seat, I couldn't help but notice a chill in the air. It had gotten quite cold during our exploration, and I shivered. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to warm myself up.

Sitting beside me, Ni-ki noticed my discomfort and glanced at me. "Are you okay? You look.. a little cold."

I nodded, offering a small smile. "Yeah, I'm just a bit chilled from being in that old hospital. I'll be fine once we're back in the warmth."

But Ni-ki didn't let go. He unzipped his jacket and held it out to me without hesitation.

"Here," he said. "Take my jacket. It'll keep you warm."

I blinked in surprise, touched by his thoughtfulness. "You don't have to do that. You'll be cold too."

"I insist. I can handle the cold better than you, and besides that, right now, I'm not feeling cold anyway."

Grateful for his generosity, I accepted his jacket with a grateful smile. It was comforting, not just physically, but also emotionally. I mean, he doesn't have to be nice to me right now since our friends know our relationship isn't real.

The other members noticed Ni-ki handing me his jacket. Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jay, Heeseung, and Jake exchanged mischievous glances, their eyes filled with playful amusement. They began whispering to each other, their voices barely audible over the hum of the bus engine.

Sunghoon spoke up, a teasing tone lacing his words. "Oh, look at them. So cute and romantic, sharing a jacket. It's like a scene from a cheesy k-drama."

Heeseung chimed in, his voice filled with mock adoration. "I can already picture the slow-motion, romantic background music playing as they exchange longing glances."

Even Jungwon joined the banter, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I must admit, their love story is truly one for the ages. From the abandoned hospital to sharing a jacket on a bus. It's like a fairytale."

Jay added his own playful remark, winking at Ni-ki and me. "And here I thought we were just on a thrilling adventure. Little did I know, we were also witnessing a blossoming romance."

Jake, always ready to contribute, raised an eyebrow suggestively. "I wonder if they'll be holding hands by the end of the bus ride. It's getting quite steamy in here."

The others burst into laughter, their teasing comments filling the air. It was all in good fun, their words laced with affection and camaraderie. They knew how to lighten the mood and turn even the most ordinary moments into something entertaining.

So, as the bus carried us away, I leaned back in my seat, a smile playing on my lips. Ni-ki's jacket still wrapped around me, the playful comments of our friends echoing in my mind.

Even though I knew they were just joking, the comments of our friends still made me blush. It was a bit embarrassing to be at the center of their teasing, even if it was all in good fun. I tried to hide my reddening cheeks by looking down, but the warmth in my face was hard to ignore.

Ni-ki, sensing my discomfort, placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. His touch was gentle, a silent reminder that their teasing was harmless. I just hope the other ones didn't
notice that..

Sitting back down in my seat, I leaned against Ni-ki's shoulder, feeling his presence beside me like a comforting shield. As the bus rumbled along, I found solace in the warmth of his jacket and the gentle rhythm of the journey.