2# ᰔᩚ𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙧ᰔᩚ

After some minutes of talking with his friends, Sunoo totally forgot about Ni-ki and that he's still with him in the cafeteria.

"Woah, I didn't know that we are supposed to finish it until next week, I-", Sunoo got cut off when he suddenly felt a cold liquid running down his back as everyone at the table stopped talking and everyone's eyes were staring at him.

"That was for bumping into me earlier, you idiot," Ni-ki said with no expression on his face before he quickly left the table without saying something else. Sunoo couldn't believe it. Did he really have to embarrass him in front of the whole cafeteria?

"That was really not necessary," Sunoo whispered to himself when a tear ran down his face. "I'll be right back," he quietly added and ran to the toilet. "Sunoo, wait!"Jungwon yelled, but the boy was already gone.

"You can already go to class, I'll go and check on him," he told Sunghoon and rapidly followed Sunoo.

In the bathroom

"Sunoo, are you okay?"Jungwon entered the bathroom when he heard someone sobbing inside it.

"I'm alright, don't worry. I just don't understand why he did that. I guess I really overreacted as you said," Sunoo said uncertainly and already wanted to leave the bathroom when Jungwon stopped him from walking out, which made him confused.

"You did nothing wrong, okay? That stupid boy is just having fun bullying other people, Don't give yourself the fault for it. By the way, do you have any changing clothes or something? I can't let you go out like that," he asked and looked at Sunoo, whose clothes were fully soaked in luckily, just water.

"Oh, yeah, I've got some spare clothes inside my locker, don't worry about that," he replied with a small smile on his face when Jungwon suddenly went into a hug.

"You know you can talk with me about everything, right? If he ever does something to you again, tell me, okay?"Jungwon comforted him. Sunoo thanked him, and both of them went to class, right after Sunoo changed his clothes.

Fortunately, they were not late for class because when they arrived in the classroom, the teacher was not yet in sight. The two sat in their seats, which, by the way, were next to each other, and waited for the teacher to come.

"Good morning, students. I hope you all had great holidays and enjoyed them with your friends or family. I'd like to inform you that we're having a new student in this class. He's probably still trying to find the classroom, which is why he isn't here yet," the teacher happily announced with a big smile on her face.

As the word 'new student' was fallen, Jungwon and Sunoo immediately looked at each other with eyes wide open.

"That's not happening right now, is it?"Sunoo whispered to Jungwon. "Let's just hope that it's an other new student," Jungwon answered.

Right after, someone knocked on the door. The tension rose, and Sunoo's heart was racing. "That must be him," the teacher announced and went to open the door.

When Sunoo saw who was hidden behind the door, his eyes widened again..

"Please come in and introduce yourself to the class," the teacher asked the new student. So that's what he did.

"My name is Ni-ki, and I hope we all can get along very well. That's everything I have to say, I guess," he said with an obvious fake smile.

"Thank you for that. Hmm.. where should we sit you?" She looked around the classroom. Look, behind Jungwon and Sunoo, there is still a place available. You can sit right there," she continued and pointed at the empty chair.