Prologue

Taking place before the Gel-Squad. Kai and Bodi, are brothers of a fallen tribe. This is uncommon among Omeocoon— because they take great pride in building their communities and families. So for one to collapse is extremely unprecedented, and that essentially means that whoever remains is pretty much on their own if they refuse government assistance. From this point on the 'lost ones' are welcome to move to the main city, or even join a new island community. But when the opportunity arrived, Kai did not want to live a meaningless existence as a refugee, he wanted to be remembered, and he wanted to honor his family. Now that they were the only two of their community left, there weren't many bridges being burned, or any outstanding matters that needed to be taken care of. Of course, Bodi was more than excited to see the galaxy after the tragic accident that brought about the end of their tribe. Which made it all the easier to leave their home.

There was no inner turmoil that led to the downfall of their tribe, but a natural disaster, so no one was at fault but nature. It took the two brothers quite a while to build the confidence and resources to leave their small island for the entire universe. As Omeocoon don't often travel space for exploration, the duo entered a somewhat elite group of individuals. Their bravery and determination were used as an example to just about every Omeocoon who wanted to explore the galaxy. On the other side of the same coin— some Omeocoon viewed them as foolish, stumbling drunkenly from star to star was not one of the ideals of their culture. Hence the reason why they didn't have a very sophisticated space agency. Not that they needed one.

On the day of their departure, no one saw them off, they didn't have anyone left to. They did have each other, Kai would and Bodi would live among the stars. The two never filed a flight plan, they just pointed their small vessel toward open space. And were never heard from again.

 And were never heard from again