[Ch 4]+(Kindness+Ramen)

[Warning: Swearing]

In a few months....

There was no school since it was Saturday and until Sunday.

Keo and Naruto were spending more time together as friends.

They had some laughs while being together.

Some children were avoiding the both of them and the adults tried to move Keo away from Naruto.

But Keo refuses to stay away from Naruto and he stayed with Naruto and glared at the adult's in disgust.

In the river they went fishing.

[Naruto POV]

Keo is the nicest person I've ever met except Jiji.

He always makes me bento we would play at the playground.

Feeling happy as he finally made a friend, who cares for him.

All the bottled up sadness suddenly was out.

My tears came out of my eyes.

He doesn't know why Rono was so nice to him, he felt like he doesn't deserve it.

Why does everyone hate me, but Rono doesn't hate him.

[Keo POV]

While holding the fishing rod.

"Hic...hic", Naruto was sobbing and wiping his tears off.

Keo put his fishing rod down and went to Naruto.

"Naruto, don't cry, don't cry", I gently coaxing him.

"W-why..hic..are...you being...hic..nice to...hic..me", Naruto asked me, while sobbing and stuttering.

I frowned and smiled at the same time.

With a deep breath, I said.

"Because you were lonely, I couldn't stand by and watch you being all alone, you need a friend and I'll be your friend", Truthfully said.

I didn't like Naruto being all alone, I like his happy go lucky personality, even though his obnoxious for some people, who didn't like him.

"I seem to like you for being you", I said.

"Woooooo..woo", Naruto continues to cry, rubbing his teary I lid's, I had to comfort him.

Looking at the sobbing Naruto, do to the crying his face was red, his eyes were swelling from the tears.

Moving to Naruto, I had no choice.

'A man can be a man, doesn't mean they couldn't cry, even though we had experience more shit then other's', He thought as in his previous life, his teacher told him that men are more emotional then women, since they had they're sadness bottle up.

I hugged Naruto to calm him down.

"Hey, it's alright", Brushing his hair, his face laid on my shoulder.

Naruto was crying and sniffling on my shoulder and would sometimes choke from his own tears as he hug me back, gripping me tightly.

'Haaaa~, It's gonna be a long day, fuck my softness', I thought to myself and keep coaxing Naruto.

Middle Of The Day.....

After Naruto calmed down we made a promise to be each others side no matter what.

We both agree and made a pinky promise at the river stream where we first met which is an accident.

[No One's POV]