[Ch 85]+(Goodbye Konoha & Enter Uzu)

Everyone were at the Konoha Gate.

The kids said goodbye to the people they had been close with for a very long time.

Asahi said goodbye to his clan and is given a book about flowers.

Which Asahi is grateful of Ino Yamanaka and Sai who he admired.

Naruto had been given hugs by his friends and Hinata and Kiba gifted Naruto a puppy which is a Shiba Dog.

With that Naruto gave the Shiba Dog to his youngest son and thanked Kiba and Hinata.

Sasuke and Sakura gave Naruto each scroll's.

Sasuke scroll is about fire techniques and Sakura scroll is about healing techniques.

Shino came late and is holding a jar with holes on the cap as there are two cocoons inside the jar and some plants and a small tree branch where the cocoons are attached.

He gave the jar to Sirius because Sirius has a love for bugs.

They all gave there goodbye gifts.

Yamato, Kakashi, Obito, and the others were given a hugged by the Sukachi kids.

Mirai hugged Theo as she thinks of him as her little brother.

Karin said goodbye to her brother in law, cousin, niece, and nephews.

Neji said goodbye to his student and told Theo that "You Destiny Is In Your Hand", in which Theo smile and gave his teacher a hug.

Mitsuki said goodbye to his Mother who kiss Mitsuki's forehead and said that he is all grown up.

Anko hugged Keo tightly as she said that she is going to missed Keo which Keo likewise said back at her.

With a long goodbye they finally left for the road which they used a large carriage which is pulled by Ramen and Menma instead of horses.

At the road...

"I contacted the construction worker that Uzu is in progress", Naruto said to Keo.

"That's great, once we reach Uzu we can help with the progress", Keo said as he had given blue prints for the construction workers so they could start build Uzu from 2 months ago.

The kids on the other hand were bored at first then Keo gave them the laptop and watch some Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks Movies.

What they really like is the movie called "How To Tain Your Dragon" whi h they loved to watch.

Sirius on the other liked "Coco" which is a very amazing movie in his opinion.

Eida, Kagura, Mitsuki, Li Qingyun, Lu Gonggong, and Asahi had there opinion.

Daemon on the other is asleep and spinning a kunai on his finger.

Li Qingyun is surprise and stunned because Keo is a Transmigrator just like him.

Which they had been secretly talking to one another and is happy he was not a lone and said there are two other people which is Hyuga and a Cat.

They are in Konoha which Li Qingyun met them a few days ago and is stranged by Henori who is a wacky Hyuga.

And Yoshida acted like a grumpy cat.

Li Qingyun had a laughed meeting the extrovert and the introvert.

Li Qingyun lean his head on to Kai's shoulder and Kai let him rest Li Qingyun's head on his shoulder.

[3 Days Later]

They reach Uzu in top speed.

The walls were made and reinforce the walls with seals which some of the Uzumaki's who came home with joy in there face as Uzugakure is being created.

They were helping with the construction workers.

From a distance they saw a carriage which means Keo, Naruto, and the kids are here.

Hiroto Uzumaki has red eyes and black eyes which are like charcoal.

The others are Kaki, Takibi, Kazan, Aimi, Akemi, Chiaki, Fusae, and other more Uzumaki's that were glad that Uzugakure is being rebuild.

Uzumaki Survivors were all scattered everywhere in the elemental nation which some were captured and some went into hiding.

The other Uzumaki's on the other hand are ordered by Naruto Uzumaki's to do a search and rescue for the captured Uzumaki's which they did.

Many had been tearing as they thought they will be hiding forever as they finally had hope.

To make sure the incident never happen ever again they started strengthening there people.

Naruto and his family greeted the other Uzumaki's and some Uzumaki's were bobbing there heads at Naruto and Keo.

They were very happy as Naruto is there new savior and hope.

Keo felt slightly embarrass with the praise instead of being arrogant.

Theo is greeted by his distant cousins who are very cheerful and Kagura could only chuckle seeing Theo being swarmed by his distant male and female cousins.

Then Hanae told the others to stop crowding the Sukachi's which they followed her as they didn't want to make her angry.

Hanae Uzumaki an old women who had a fierce temper and is in Kushina's generation.

Keo is surprise as that Hanae is a unknown person who is a playmate of Kushina before the a entire destruction of Uzu.

Hanae had survived in her years and made sure that Iwa, Kumo nor other villages will capture the Uzumaki's which she failed amny times but strives.

Hanae is the mother of Kazan Uzumaki who's father is a Yuki which shocked Naruto and Keo even further.

Like unknown character they were not mention in the Naruto anime as there focus was on the main links of Naruto.

Keo guess that only the people who appeared in screen.

Naruto is then sweetly greeted by Hanae and she wanted Naruto to call her aunt which Naruto didn't refuse Hanae.

The kids also greeted Hanae which she had her eyes widen on how many kids Naruto had and teased him.

Keo could only laughed and so did the kids.

Kawaki had been speaking with Eida who are both holding each other's hands.

This was a new start once again.

Keo thought and Uzugakure will have the biggest progress among the other villages as he had knowledge from his previous life.

They all walked to the mansion that is at the east side of Konoha which is built near a large lake.

Keo thought that Uzu doesn't have a lake but remember that there were many large fights back then which may cause the lake to created by human battles.

Uzu Is Never Gonna Fall Again.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[I have been very shocked with my entire life I'm a Uchiha!]

[I used this to check which group I'am and I can't believe I'm a Uchiha, why me!, I wanted to be a Uzumaki]

[And I tested my two Classmate in there nickname, julienie is a Uzumaki while L Ysa is Hyuga]

Tale/Me: *Crying In The Corner* I want to be a Uzumaki! Not Uchiha!