[Ch 75]+(Memories+Calm Down)

Sakura sat on top of the building as Sasuke and Naruto were standing looking at the sky.

It is very sunny as the cool wind breeze blew through Konoha.

'How beautiful', Sakura thought as she could see the Hokage Monument with all it's glory.

"A better future for our generation", Naruto said asthe future is going to be bright.

"Yes", Sasuke said as he agreed to Naruto.

Sakura look at her two teammates then said.

"Do you guys remember when we tried to uncover Kakashi's face", Sakura said.

"Oh I remember that I'm still curious about it back then", Naruto said as he chuckles to himself.

"Harder to uncover his face", Sasuke said back.

"And what about the time Sasuke got buried ok the ground by Kakashi!", Naruto said and laughed remembering it.

Sakura laughed also and clearly didn't forget about it.

Sasuke is little embarrass as he was reckless when he was younger.

"How about the time we accidentally fall into Kakashi causing him to kiss the lady Hanare", Sakura said and both boys scratch they're head and awkwardly laugh as they didn't forget that they accidentally made Kakashi kiss Hanare under a tree.

"They're are so many things we had back then that we cherish those memories", Sakura said.

The good and bad memories is already apart of them they can't deny to forget it.

Naruto look at Sakura as her long hair is being blown by the wind.

Sasuke look at the two of them and knowing how hard they're lives were back then.

Sakura had it hard back then as she has good knowledge however she was physically weak back then as she always get rescued.

But after Sasuke left she grew stronger and thought about her future more then her crush.

It was a silly crush that grew into obsession but she moved on from it.

Naruto experience terrible things when he was younger and when he met Keo his life is getting better and no longer lonely.

His not the loudmouth he used to be but thanks to Keo's guidance he gained a lot of things.

Sasuke on the other hand been blindly by revenge and didn't know what was right and wrong.

He couldn't blame anyone for it and he couldn't blame his brother who is long gone.

And truly wish he was here but life is unfair and things will go down the path where he walked in.

There was no turning back, Sasuke realize that and made sure he didn't want his children-childrens to suffer the same fate as him.

And thanks to the newly generation of genjutsu user's that they won't kill anyone for unlocking the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

The three watch the beautiful scenery at the rooftop of the buildings.

With Keo...

Keo brought out his phone which is a vivo.

Opening the lock which is a password lock.

(I*F*N*T*6)
Password

The screen showed many apps that are online and offline he then turned on the music.