[Ch 28]+(Organization+Civilian Hostage)

[Warning: Swearing]

[Keo POV]

Waking up, I groan in pain and woke up as my vision became clear.

'i'm strapped in a chair', Looking at where i'am.

I'm strap down to a chair in the center of the room.

"Leader Sama, his awake", Itachi said and he was very much calm with the situation.

The entire Akatsuki were walking into the light as they're appearance could be seen clearly.

"Peace of cake", Hidan said lean's at a stone wall.

While the Akatsuki were talking, I really got bored and made the stupidest ideas in my head and said.

"Great, I'm stuck with a bunch of Lunatic's", I said out loud.

The Akatsuki's all look at me and they're eyes and mouth's twitch by my remark to them.

"I want eat him", Zetsu, who is hungry looking at me.

"Hey, you can it that blue sushi over their, he looks fresh", I pointed my eyes at Kisame.

"PFFFT!, Blue Sushi", Hidan covered his mouth with his hands.

Kisame has a little twitch in the eye being called blue sushi.

Some were snickering at the remark.

"Enough, we should do prepare for nine tail jinchuriki coming her to be captured", Pein said as he was calm and stoic.

Akatsuki's were all talking and knew I was not a civilian as my chakra is higher.

Then a snake emerge and their is no Sasuke beside or behind him, however Kabuto is with him standing beside him.

"Oh fucking come on, why is that snake pedophile her, is he gonna do his weird fetish on me", I remarked again and look at the snake pedophile, I was not lying at all.

Orochimaru choke being called a snake pedophile for the first time by a hostage.

"Hahahahaha!", Hidan laugh and is wheezing as he fall to the ground rolling.

Tobi, Deidara, and Kabuto holding his laughter and others look away shaking as they held they're laughter.

[No One's POV]

Keo just bored and inside the room is pretty much empty with only him in it.

Others were at the other room discussing about they're plan.

'Gonna sing because, I'm bored', Keo would sing in English.

"Song: Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly"

Lavender blue, dilly-dilly
Lavender green
If you were king, dilly-dilly
You'd need a queen

Konan heard a very beautiful song and from the other room, where Keo is held.

Other's also heard it and never heard that language before so they couldn't understand.

Who told me so?
Dilly-dilly
Who told me so?
I told myself, dilly-dilly
I told me so

Itachi entered and look at Keo, who is singing as his eyes were close.

The music got the attention of the Akatsuki's.

If your dilly-dilly heart
Feels a dilly-dilly way
And if you'll answer yes
In a pretty little church
On a dilly-dilly day
I'll be wed in a dilly-dilly dress of