[Ch 13]+(Invasion+Hospital)

The genin's and along with their jounin teacher's went to the battle arena to test they're capabilities.

Kabuto was giving information about on genin's from different village's.

Naruto had already woken up and was with Sakura at the railing from the top side of the arena.

Sasuke is somewhere and would be absent for a bit.

Kakashi is with the jounin group's and he is talking with them something important or trivial.

With the entire battle...

They're were very interesting and boring battles as Sakura was knock out with Ino.

Naruto is fighting Kiba using a stink bomb to make the Inuzuka fell down from the foul smell.

And Sasuke was also here, but they're was something wrong, Kakashi was observing as Sasuke had beaten the other genin.

From next one was Hyuga vs Hyuga that Hinata and Neji are going to battle one another.

However Neji almost killed Hinata, luckily the battle was stop by the jounin's and Hinata was sent to the infirmary.

Neji and Naruto had a big argue.

Naruto wanted to challenge him for almost killing Hinata, which Neji accepted.

With the battle starting, Naruto won proving that Neji was totally wrong.

Neji's view change meaning, he would go to the redeeming path.

And next was more then horrifying, Lee is going to battle Gaara.

Some were hype and some were worried about the battle, Lee will be battling a jinchuriki of the sand.

The battle started with Lee astonishing everyone as he made a hit on Gaara.

A lot of people were holding their breath watching the battle.

Sasuke and Gaara was next battled in the arena.

But then the Suna and other village, attack Konoha with a red alert alarming everyone.

With Naruto.....

Sasuke is knock out by Gaara and almost killed Sakura, but luckily Naruto was they're to stop him.

While Naruto was battling Gaara fiercely, using his signature shadow clone's and thanks to the ring healing and replenishing his chakra, he felt confident.

Gaara had no choice, but to sleep as he sleep's, Shikaku emerge all out fury.

'Uzumaki Sama, let me help you', A voice rang in Naruto's head.

Naruto was startled, while fighting Gaara face to face.

'Who are you?', Naruto asked him.

'I don't have a name yet, but Master Rono created me to protect you, Uzumaki Sama, let me fight along with you',The black wolf said, Naruto was hesitant, but agreed.

So the black wolf merge and use shadow barrier to protect Naruto from sand.

Shukaku with a bewilderment look was furious and attack both of them with sand's.

Naruto was happy that Keo gave him back up for the fight and named the black wolf as Ramen.

After all of the things that happening outside...

Hiruzen was being attack by Orochimaru inside a building.

They fought another and Orochimaru was going to kill Hiruzen.