[Ch 8]+(Naruto's Ring+Novel]

[Warning: Swearing & Sexual Words]

Pulling the thing out of Keo's pocket.

"Wha-", Naruto was stunned to answer.

It was a beautiful ring golden ring that decorated with a emerald gem at the center in from sides were diamond's.

Then Keo put the ring onto Naruto's middle finger.

[Ring]

"Do you like it?", Keo want's to protect Naruto so a charm a very useful item to have

Naruto's mind was thinking somewhere else.

'Does Rono Kun want to marry me!?', Jittering with joy in his heart.

Naruto was daze for a moment.

"Naruto Kun?", Keo called Naruto.

Naruto snapping out and replied with a big smile.

"I like it!", Naruto looking at the ring on his finger with happiness.

Naruto thought about once him and Keo grow up they will get married and maybe have kids together.

From the side of the coach and Keo made sure that the ring can be indestructible and can change size and has a tracker on it and also able to communicate.

'What is Naruto thinking about?', He is bewildered and Keo glance at the happy face Naruto.

He just gifted him a ring and why is Naruto acting so strangely.

Naruto's mood swing was hype with joyness he was imagining about him and Keo.

'Did I do wrong?', Keo thought, scratching his denseness.

The next day.....

With Team 7...

Kakashi was dumbfounded by Naruto's happy expression looking at the beautiful ring.

'Did Rono Kun proposed to Naruto Kun?', Kakashi could tell on how Naruto extremely love the ring.

Sakura felt jealous not getting a gift.

'Why can't Sasuke Kun give me a ring like that?!', Sakura couldn't help but envy Naruto for having someone so nice that he was gifted with a beautiful ring.

Sasuke felt irritated by Sakura's continues annoyance.

They went to the Hokage Tower to get their new mission.

With Keo.....

Keo went to the bookstore to publish five copies of "Lady Ice" that is his first novel that he had created.

It took him more then a week to write and draw the female lead and male lead on the cover of the book.

Going in the book store and got paid 5000 ryo each, total them together to get a sum of 25,000 ryo, which was a lot.